Celtic v The Stench Predictions

M

Maria

Despite the masonic officiating i reckon this will be a win for us. The officials will constantly break our play and gift presents to the mad horde.

Its not gonna be a cricket score for me because of this.

Im going for a modest 3-0 and i would prefer Bain in goals.

HH ☘️

The match at the theatre of the absurd will see many controversies on Saturday with poor refereeing decisions and some drama from the sevco players who act better than they can play.
If we batter them into submission in the first 30 minutes then we can stroll the rest of the game whilst waiting to see how many pens the mankies get.

Sevco - 0 Celtic - 4

He was brutal the other day him and Boyata heart attack material
CG had to do some fancy footwork at one point in the first half and a lot of his kicking long wasn't exactly accurate.

However, I think it will be a case of the turbo-Celtic rather than the 2CV-Celtic because the chips are down. I am hoping we put the huns to the sword in the first half and end it as a contest. Just think, the huns blasted by a Blitzkrieg... how fitting.

CG had to do some fancy footwork at one point in the first half and a lot of his kicking long wasn't exactly accurate.

However, I think it will be a case of the turbo-Celtic rather than the 2CV-Celtic because the chips are down. I am hoping we put the huns to the sword in the first half and end it as a contest. Just think, the huns blasted by a Blitzkrieg... how fitting.
Don't think Brendan was impressed with that Cruyff turn?Im hoping the same Neil hopefully we'll be 3 up by halftime

6-0 Celtic. This mob will be shitting themselves. Slippy will get them riled up...they will be sent to attack and try put pressure on us. We will pick them apart. The score will only be so low due to us taking our foot off the gas in the 2nd half. Broony should spend the first 10 minutes winding moreorless up, he won't last long on the pitch as soon as the goals start flying in....that's if the ref decides to have an honest game ??

Members online

Back