Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

You'll never get a team to gel when there's constant personnel changes from one week to the next.

Lenny's obsession with trying to make this 3-5-2 formation work means he's constantly tinkering with the personnel, this never ending tinkering with the defence, midfield and attacking line up week in week out means there is no settled team, no consistency or continuity and no chance for players to build an understanding with each other.

Look at the talent we have in this team yet they are delivering performances like that today......what's going on isn't a personnel problem it's a tactical and team management problem and that lies with Lenny.
Lot a truth there trying tae make it work ? It works best players in best positions , don’t want tae say old pals but fuck it said it if your playing 352 play it right ffs it’s Scotland ffs why have we got so many defensively minded players in our starting eleven

That's kinda my point mate......MON played it successfully because he had the right personnel to make it work Lenny doesn't yet he refuses to see it!
O'Neill got found out after he left Celtic. He took over Ireland and made a complete balls of them. Even the players said they had no game plan. Lennon seems to be singin out of the same hymn sheet as O'Neill.

A definitive answer is indeed possible.....when the answer is apparent.....and those in a position to deliver the answer.....are capable of understanding and applying and delivering.....the required solution...
Definitive needs authority, we have none, thts thepint. Im not saying we cant come to the correct answer, Im saying it doesnt change anything, defintive requires the authority to execute agreed conclusions, we are just shooting the breeze. Even if we are bang on.

We can gripe all we like about Lennon's lack of tactical nous,his strange team selections, his addiction to a mafunctioning 3 5 2 formation or passionless players but we constantly penny pinch in the transfer market and deny our manager the players he desires.
Brentford outbid us for Ivan Toney for example. Just watched his two goals for brentford today. Exactly what we need.

Well lads, there are good tunes playing, my glass has ben refilled, herbs too. I am going to retire for the evening. A sore one best left to itself and Lenny. He's the only one that change it. Stick on your favourite tunes, fill your glass , take a healthy draft and say, fuck it. We will return you cunts.

Take care and stay safe.

Well lads, there are good tunes playing, my glass has ben refilled, herbs too. I am going to retire for the evening. A sore one best left to itself and Lenny. He's the only one that change it. Stick on your favourite tunes, fill your glass , take a healthy draft and say, fuck it. We will return you cunts.

Take care and stay safe.
Well put TV1. You too take care and be safe.

Take care and stay safe.
Same here pal wee doobie to try n chill out it was terrible today but its still(thankfully) early days HAIL HAIL

I often wonder why Lenny was offered a return to Parkhead when he was the one who packed his bags and headed down the road to Bolton,I think he said something like,,I believe I have done all I can at Celtic..
I think what he thought was,,, I am good enough for the EPL,,and being at Bolton and getting results will get me noticed,,,it certainly did,they went into liquidation,not Lenny,s fault obviously,just another bad choice by Lenny in a long catalogue of errors since he chose to leave what he later called the best job in the world..
I wonder if he has maybe changed his mind after today..
I think I will go now and watch Keiran play for Arsenal,I was hoping to see Ryan play for Celtic but something must have happened which stopped Ryan playing for us or maybe Arsenal wanted it a wee bit more than we did something like sevco did today,,sure today was their day but dont forget Bhoys and Ghirls.. Tiocfaidh ar la..

HH.
In reply to your first point Lenny was the cheap option end off , this board fuck ma head the snake wasn’t cheap brought us continued success then we went aw Morrison’s unfortunately you get what you pay for Celtic football club could have buried the new team fae govan but why spend all that money when ............ you all know the rest

Same here pal wee doobie to try n chill out it was terrible today but its still(thankfully) early days HAIL HAIL
Youre bang on. Never write us off. call us all the useless cunts at times, but never write us off. This isn't over, for us we haven't even begun. Which needs to start now. Or heads will need to roll and not just Lenny. He faces the biggest challenge of his career, he never shies from a fight, but that aint enough, he needs to fucking win it.

I would argue that the performances say otherwise mate but IF he does have the right personnel like you say (he doesn't :LOL:) then the fact he still can't identify them is a serious worry.
It is but believe me he has the right personnel , I’m only a daft cunt oan a forum but stevie wonder called me just to say he loved me 🙈🙈I know players are there I’ve got to ask what is John Kennedy’s input if he was called billy Orangeman don’t think he’d get the free ride he’s does ........ who mentioned free ride😂😂

Youre bang on. Never write us off. call us all the useless cunts at times, but never write us off. This isn't over, for us we haven't even begun. Which needs to start now. Or heads will need to roll and not just Lenny. He faces the biggest challenge of his career, he never shies from a fight, but that aint enough, he needs to fucking win it.
There you go verdict fuck the lot a them 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Rodgers has a set system that was to be followed throughout the club and regardless of the opposition. That resulted in some thrashings at the hands of PSG and Barcelona but regardless everyone knew the system and their jobs within it. Theses beatings had to be taken on the chin, as Mowbray would say, and that system produced an unbelievable run of success that actually continues to this day.

The games against them last December resulted in a call for 3-5-2 to counter their formation but we have never settled on a style and jump between different formations pretty much all the time. Today we should have started with a back four, Ntcham -McGregor-Brown in the midfield never impresses, and the goalkeeper at £5m is nowhere near as good as David Marshall who we could have got for free for a season then maybe picked up Fraser Forster next summer. I made this point to Lubo98 the other night watching the Scotland game.

For the first time really, Neil Lennon's position at the club is under real threat. There were mitigating factors today but none are going to wash with the support. Today theRangers looked like title winners. Celtic have to respond as a matter of urgency to that.

O'Neill got found out after he left Celtic. He took over Ireland and made a complete balls of them. Even the players said they had no game plan. Lennon seems to be singin out of the same hymn sheet as O'Neill.
No talking about efter he left Celtic no interest of mine henrik eon a champions league efter he left Celtic couldnae give a fuck I’m a celtic supporter nae cunt else

Rodgers has a set system that was to be followed throughout the club and regardless of the opposition. That resulted in some thrashings at the hands of PSG and Barcelona but regardless everyone knew the system and their jobs within it. Theses beatings had to be taken on the chin, as Mowbray would say, and that system produced an unbelievable run of success that actually continues to this day.

The games against them last December resulted in a call for 3-5-2 to counter their formation but we have never settled on a style and jump between different formations pretty much all the time. Today we should have started with a back four, Ntcham -McGregor-Brown in the midfield never impresses, and the goalkeeper at £5m is nowhere near as good as David Marshall who we could have got for free for a season then maybe picked up Fraser Forster next summer. I made this point to Lubo98 the other night watching the Scotland game.

For the first time really, Neil Lennon's position at the club is under real threat. There were mitigating factors today but none are going to wash with the support. Today theRangers looked like title winners. Celtic have to respond as a matter of urgency to that.
Sorry WC using your post ,now the story, myth was dermot was extremely upset after we got beat on penalty’s aff the new team so much he sanctioned the snake .... well a hope he wiz watching that shite the day cmon mr money get it sorted you had a chance and as usual shat it the whytes might not be in the boardroom but there’s a definite smell off them 🤔🤔

Take care and stay

WC. David Marshall was contacted by celtic and offered a contract. Agreed and then heard nothing else back from them.

Back