Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

Get a boax Fi Stevie Docco you know it makes sense.

HH 😂
Aw kidding aside,I'll never understand anyone not getting a boax . These companies are absolutely ripping the piss noo. If you want to watch yir team you've got to subscribe to sky,Bt,premier and celtic tv. Amazon are getting in on the act as well soon. Apart from Celtic tv which at least brings in some revenue to the club ,the rest can gtf ,carving it up between them.serves th fkers right HH

Strange, wullie hill not offering odds on the scum getting a penalty,and a Celtic player getting red carded, so whit dae the know
Same as us us Michael,thier bean counters have removed the risk,now it depends on Beaton risking his future as a ref or playing to the mugs so he does not have to buy his own beer nothing worse than a fallen hero?????we wait and see

I'm strangely calm regarding the derby. Yes we don't have a few players available but the squad is strong and with that in mind we've also obtained an advantage with the unknown? They will be wondering who we will play and with what formation due to our players who are either ineligible or "touch and go". Keep the faith Bhoys.🍀

Av waited till today to make my prediction I'm sick of they're pish already n it's only thurs I'm wanting celtic to hammer 4 past that prick McGregor and I wid like broony to swagger past that gimp fae liverpool at fulltime let that wee arsehole know who really runs scotland 4-1 to the good guys canny wait its gonny be good troops HAIL HAIL

Aw kidding aside,I'll never understand anyone not getting a boax . These companies are absolutely ripping the piss noo. If you want to watch yir team you've got to subscribe to sky,Bt,premier and celtic tv. Amazon are getting in on the act as well soon. Apart from Celtic tv which at least brings in some revenue to the club ,the rest can gtf ,carving it up between them.serves th fkers right HH
I wouldn’t mind getting an actual subscription, but the fact they want to rip the arse out it by dividing the games up between 4 different companies, requiring you to take 4 different subscriptions to watch your team(s), it’s NOT on, they’re greedy feckers

:oops: jeezo another boaxer

Niall's Match Preview including his moan about having to write about THEM and a wee rant at the end added by yours truly...

Celtic v the Rangers Match Preview – Ignore their hype, they have the same old frailties of bowing under pressure...​

Niall's Match Preview including his moan about having to write about THEM and a wee rant at the end added by yours truly...

Celtic v the Rangers Match Preview – Ignore their hype, they have the same old frailties of bowing under pressure...​

No gettin on your wrong side WC that’s almost a red card wee rant there 😂😂
But We’ll done and we’ll said time the beaks put Celtic first the Medja certainly won’t.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Tierney got the all clear to play.
Christie hasnt🤬 What’s the difference?
We don't need to answer that as it's just another example of what all concerned are all out to help in every way possible to stop the 10iar.
This was to be expected and it will make it all the sweeter when all cheating antics are all in a failed attempt.
FUCK THEM ALL
COYBIG as YNWA
HH

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back