Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

Sad to say Faithful through and through
But times up for Lenny the 10 is too important for us to play like this and we’ve played like this from day one. 2 goals from set pieces they played to there strength we played like fucking Bambi on an ice rink
And that goes back to the Manager
If it was just this game I’d give him time
But it’s not even Stevie Wonder can see it

HH 🍀

So many on here seem to have lost sight of the choice of ref for this game. Beaton has been subtle......it was always about territory......a few heavily challenges when Celtic have been in advanced position have been waved on......that hasn't been the case when similar challenges were made on Rangers players in advaned positions.
We have not fired on all cylinders today but we knew we were going to have it tough when the ref was announced.

Hate to say it but Gerrards got Lennys number .Only player id give pass marks to is big Ajer ,the likes od Duffy ,McGregor ,Ntcham and even the keeper have been rank rotten,dont even get me started on that keeper because he aint the answer .Absolute embarassment!!

We are getting exactly what deserve from this match - feck all. And we have Milan on Thursday and away to Aberdeen on Sunday so we will better get our act together very very quickly or it could be a really shite week. If you turn up with this pathetic attitude against any team you will nearly always lose - never mind against this lot. No passion and no fucks given by anyone in green at Parkhead today. Absolutely miserable no show and appalling tactics and attitude by all. 🤬🤬🤬

So many on here seem to have lost sight of the choice of ref for this game. Beaton has been subtle......it was always about territory......a few heavily challenges when Celtic have been in advanced position have been waved on......that hasn't been the case when similar challenges were made on Rangers players in advaned positions.
We have not fired on all cylinders today? but we knew we were going to have it tough when the ref was announced.
Beaton didn't prevent us from getting a shot on target or score the hun goals.

Arms folded thinking about his glory days in the dug out at Bolton and hibs.....everyone on this forum saw that midfield and klimala upfront and thought....oh shit. But lennon does it anyway. But we are all armchair managers and he's the real fucking deal isn't he. We are all wrong and he's right. Look at today...and our previous performances. But we are all armchair managers and social media coaches. Hes the real fucking deal. 👍👍👍 the scum haven't closed the bastarding gap. We have
3 slow central defenders against 1 centre forward 🤦🏼‍♂️, leaving us short all over pitch. Sideways/backwards passing define our game.

Dire today.

Nobody gets pass marks, they outfought us today like they have the past three games, they aren't a great side which is the biggest disappointment.

I still think somewhere in there we are a better side, especially on the footballing side, im sorry I hate them more than anything else on this planet and this hurts like fuck.

Members online

Latest posts

Back