Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

So I guess we really are shite and all those last minute winners were blinding me to just how bad ☹️
It's boring, but apparently it's effective 😂😂

Only so long you can keep that shit up. Was due to come crashing down on us at some point.

We have time to fix this, but will the board give a fuck enough about 10iar to do the right thing?

We'll see..

This team is a disgrace to the shirt.
You don't want to turn up then go and take the money for nothing from some other club.
Because you're wasting my time and a lot of other peoples
C’mon, when you’ve a manager who is tactically inept, a shape that promotes the opposition and 3 slow central defenders, it’s hard to blame the players

People on here have defended lennons awful team selections due to the fact we have been getting results. Well today his selection has been exposed. We dont have the personel to play 3 at the back. His constant pushing of the mcgregor, brown, ntcham midfield has been shown up for what it is. Allowing the same team to walk out after 45 minutes of shite has shown he cares more about himself and his ego than celtic. And for the record "what he his given to the club" is not a valid argument to defend him

So many on here seem to have lost sight of the choice of ref for this game. Beaton has been subtle......it was always about territory......a few heavily challenges when Celtic have been in advanced position have been waved on......that hasn't been the case when similar challenges were made on Rangers players in advaned positions.
We have not fired on all cylinders today? but we knew we were going to have it tough when the ref was announced.

Sorry mate can't buy that one.
They didn't need the ref today we're just straying into hun paranoia with the ref theories.
They came with a plan and stuck to it Goldson is a wank sock and he scored two goals against us.

They didn't need it with a ref they beat us fair and square.
We've been garbage all season look at all the match threads on here.
Same complaints

Poor team selection.
Players played out of position
Poor formation
Poor tactics
Doesn't know when to make changes.
Leaves it too late to make changes
How many times now have we been chasing a game and he brings on a defender

The two goals in the last two minutes at St Johnstone flattered us we played no better then

Every last one of them........fucking gutless frauds.

That shite didn't even have to do anything to win. We did that all for them .

Never been as ashamed to be a Celtic fan as I am now.
Remember though shite as it was thats them at their best, no goal Moreloss, no Kent, two shit goals from a full back.
We move on all we have done is conceded the game in hand to them, we can at best restore it to 1 point again and hope that all players come back and want to turn up as we move on.

Harsh but I never thought I would see a Celtic team not bothered to get beat. Lennon hasn’t a clue, clearly the players have no respect for him and he continues with Ntcham. anyone can see Ntcham simply can’t be bothered. We need to signal that what happened today is unnacceatable.

People on here have defended lennons awful team selections due to the fact we have been getting results. Well today his selection has been exposed. We dont have the personel to play 3 at the back. His constant pushing of the mcgregor, brown, ntcham midfield has been shown up for what it is. Allowing the same team to walk out after 45 minutes of shite has shown he cares more about himself and his ego than celtic. And for the record "what he his given to the club" is not a valid argument to defend him
Truth!

Back