Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

We definitely have the players in our armoury to beat "rangers" and win the title. But we need cohesion and it hasn't been here since early 2020 , we had momentum.
So get ourselves back to that position and we can rediscover our best form.
So coaches let's get to work.
One other thing Edouard and Griffiths has to be our front two.
They two where on fire as a partnership.

Soon as a seen the team with brown mcgregor Ntcham a new, there's no balance in the team and bringing on half fit and players barely match fit as subs was never going to change it for us we will improve i have no doubts on that but them getting the early goal made it easy for them at no point in that game did we actually go for it and take the game to them they will never get a easier win against us than that, but I don't think any team would have won with the things that happen this week its been a total fuck up and like the result another fuck up but hey anyway Mon the hoops

As DILLIGAF says no passion, giff got to start.
Wake up, start agian, will game in hand, only 1point, that game meant nothing, 1 point, that's all, long way to go. Fuck I am talking & felling shit.
If you have two quality strikers, one back from injury and one getting slowly back to their best, then they start 1st half and the two fittest attackers , come on later for the guys once they have run their game and ran the defence ragged.

Really don’t think I’ve insulted any cunt you and yer avatar appear every time we get beat or play shite or like today both you have expressed your opinion it’s no ma fault the Bristol bars shut blame www.nicola .snp.2-0 prick
Really don’t think I’ve insulted any cunt you and yer avatar appear every time we get beat or play shite or like today both you have expressed your opinion it’s no ma fault the Bristol bars shut blame www.nicola .snp.2-0 prick YEP I’m a hater but not off our club you can come oan we’re yer glib remarks I am a fuck wank , prick but calling me a hater 😂😂😂 shows you right up now fuck off on tae FF we’re you and yer pals belong
Grow up and take your own inferiority complex somewhere else. I simply offered a critical opinion on our manager on a fans forum.

When you continue to play players that do not have the character and the mentality in the big games.....you get what you deserve.....when you don’t come to terms with the system and the tactics you know are being adopted.....you get what you deserve.....today was a disgrace.....we got it all wrong tactically and played players who simply weren’t up for it.....we lacked desire.....it’s time to pick the players that are the best players that fit a system to beat what’s in front of us.....it’s looking increasingly apparent they have us sussed tactically.....and that’s what we have to fix...
This is where Lennon seems to be arrogant and pigheaded. "Its my team and this is who im picking, i dont care if i tried it before and it doesnt work" springs to mind.

This can be turned round, but it requires leadership to do it. I didn't see any of that today, either from the players and more worrying it was totally absent from the management.

Missing players had nothing to do whatsoever with the pathetic gutless embarrassing performance from those on the pitch. Indeed It should have motivated them to do even more.
Where was the passion on the sideline? I definitely didn't see it. This attitude or lack of it transfers to players. There are previous players and managers in their graves today who would be horrified with what happened.And wouldn't stand for it.

I am still 100% confident we will turn this around but we need to accept that there is a malaise around our club that needs tackling. Time for being realistic and taking hard decisions.

I can't believe that people are trying to defend that performance and/or blame the ref.

Gerard has got them knowing their individual roles and doing the basics. Nothing more. Sadly, that is more than we have been doing all season. We can get away with against most of the league, but we can't do it all season.

Managerial change needed (and has been for a while), but it won't happen until the season ends - or we are way behind in second place when it is too late!!

There wasn't much between the teams.... a defender got 2 goals for them. They played like a team we again played like individuals. And if we don't change soon if wont win this league.

The invincable team in just 16/17 who have left:
Craig Gordon
Kolo Touré
Emilio Izaguirre
Jozo Šimunović
Cristian Gamboa
Dedryck Boyata
Mikael Lustig
Kieran Tierney
Erik Sviatchenko
Patrick Roberts
Stuart Armstrong
Scott Sinclair
Moussa Dembélé

There is a full team of winners right there.... we maybe just can't replace that over night. Lots of new players today but absoluely no team spirit at all. We have to say it's been falling apart since the snake left.... is it Lennon's fault.... or just the way of football......a bit like when Fergie left Man U it's a hard act to follow.

Have so say Welsh played very well, good on the young lad.

This is where Lennon seems to be arrogant and pigheaded. "Its my team and this is who im picking, i dont care if i tried it before and it doesnt work"
we have very good players playing a very odd weak system imo.

its not even very pretty or attacking despite have 3 defenders 1 midfield and 6 inside forwards

long ball hoofs to wee guys from guys who dont have accurate range over 40 yards

gap between players is huge

accuracy of passing is relatively poor

end result

no real fluent passing
no real dangerous chances

excessive running required on turnover

and repeat

nobody in midfield creating

all too far forward waiting for long balls

and its the same shape win lose or draw

been getting away with it

but imo

the tactics are atrocious

and the efficiency is dire

best players in league used very weakly imo

People on here have defended lennons awful team selections due to the fact we have been getting results. Well today his selection has been exposed. We dont have the personel to play 3 at the back. His constant pushing of the mcgregor, brown, ntcham midfield has been shown up for what it is. Allowing the same team to walk out after 45 minutes of shite has shown he cares more about himself and his ego than celtic . And for the record "what he his given to the club" is not a valid argument to defend him
Absolute facts!

we have very good players playing a very odd weak system imo.

its not even very pretty or attacking despite have 3 defenders 1 midfield and 6 inside forwards

long ball hoofs to wee guys from guys who dont have accurate range over 40 yards

gap between players is huge

accuracy of passing is relatively poor

end result

no real fluent passing
no real dangerous chances

excessive running required on turnover

and repeat

nobody in midfield creating

all too far forward waiting for long balls

and its the same shape win lose or draw

been getting away with it

but imo

the tactics are atrocious

and the efficiency is dire

best players in league used very weakly imo
TET I like your posts mate honestly but even you cannot say SHITE says it aw mate

There is a lot of work needed on the training ground to get a system in place that we can have players out and the ones that come in know what to do to slot in seamlessly as it stands at the moment we wait for a live of individualism to spark us. When we don't have the ball is where the most work needs to be done stop the ball watching and pick up the players around you far too often opposition players are in acres of space around our box while 3 players run to the guy with the ball

Members online

Latest posts

Back