Celtic v theRangers - Saturday 17 October, kick-off 12.30pm, all comments here

Ally, I'm still waiting for that 'Bobby Ewing' moment when he walks oot the shower and the last year was a dream sequence!

I'm still waiting for that 'Bobby Ewing' moment when I get to play fingery-tig wie Victoria Principle as well, although the only Pam I'm likely to make contact with is one with five fingers attached!
This is you sp......

When asked about the leaked team Neil Lennon is quoted as saying "somebody within the club is doing us in" Sorry Neil but your team selection and tactics are doing us in.
Putting yesterdays disaster to one side he does have a point somebody within the clubs decided to act the knt and leak teams every weekend ,,,,,,,lenny has no excuses ,,,,,,but still the grass needs to be found and booted out the club

The only thing to be positive about is this, given how badly we performed yesterday and other games, we are only four points behind the sevvies with a game in hand. We could be in much worse position than we are in now. It's not too late....yet.
The game in hand is against the sheep though who haven't done too badly apart from against sevco and Motherwell. It's obviously not a definite 3 points given our recent play.... though I am not trying to suggest that you don't know that.

Ntchams a shitebag yesterday should have proved it to lennon once and for all to all the doubters he's a first class shite bag , all season we've known it yet he's still on the team , we should have dumped this chancer along time ago

like most supporters i'm more angry at the total capitulation than i am of the defeat
It's difficult to play with a petted lip

Putting yesterdays disaster to one side he does have a point somebody within the clubs decided to act the knt and leak teams every weekend ,,,,,,,lenny has no excuses ,,,,,,but still the grass needs to be found and booted out the club
I think Kelly the Leicester serpent mentioned something about teams sheets disapearing,dont remember the outcome or if there was one..surely not the same ficker at it again..

HH.

I think Kelly the Leicester serpent mentioned something about teams sheets disapearing,dont remember the outcome or if there was one..surely not the same ficker at it again..

HH.
There was a cleaner blamed with that and removed from her post along with her son who worked there too. But I think it transpired that the snake was in constant contact with monster munch Boyd and that he was the one leakin the team sheets as a fuck you to lawell who didn't give him his Chinese move the previous summer.

At the end of the day we have a game in hand with a potential 3points which leaves a one point advantage at this stage in the season annoyed but not too worried,it's the next game that matters now,hopefully Lenny will have his players back on track,important we don't let the gap widen,it's still a stop Celtic at all cost season. HH HH HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back