Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

COYBIG....
As this game in now being allowed to happen, I along with all celtic supporters, would be grateful if the police do their jobs and arrest any hun supporters who try to get close to Celtic Park. No placidly guiding them on their merry way. To our own fans I hope they don't take the bait and allow police Scotland the excuse to wade in with riot gear. As this is what the Scottish press would love to happen. As for the game itself I would be grateful for a 1-0 victory, while secretly hoping for a much more convincing win. HH.

The big question for me is.....does this group of Celtic players who are no longer focussed or motivated.....have the collective desire to turn up and put in what’s needed to get a result.....I have my doubts but hope I’m wrong

Scott Brown to see red.....Huns to get many free kicks in and around our penalty box.....MIB Collum to do what MIB do best...

The big question for me is.....does this group of Celtic players who are no longer focussed or motivated.....have the collective desire to turn up and put in what’s needed to get a result.....I have my doubts but hope I’m wrong

Scott Brown to see red.....Huns to get many free kicks in and around our penalty box.....MIB Collum to do what MIB do best...
I think we can win it.

Fingers crossed.

We haven't laid a glove on this shite for a long time now despite our nearly performance last time out . I hope our players are watching the despicable antics of both their over rated players and their low life supporters and understand the need to represent a hurting and angry Celtic support with a 90 minute display of leaving everything on the pitch.
We haven't scored a goal against them in 3 ....we've lost the last 3 ...we haven't gone a full season without beating the old or new club for 21 years. It's time for these fuckers to smell the glove and be given a bloody nose ...Cmon the Celtic 💪💚

Also hear we've had two bounce games with Taylor and Jamesy featured ...can't have laxalt anywhere near it ...Jamesy to start ? Maybe naw ..but will be needed at some point. Would like Soro in there but Broony has to start. ...Griff or Ajeti ..6 of wan really at the moment. Anyway tin hat on ..team below.

Attachments

• celtic-selector-1819-d6731940432efe4b2c4cf8d0f15c1f81-1.jpg
    celtic-selector-1819-d6731940432efe4b2c4cf8d0f15c1f81-1.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 15
We have better players than them. We just need to fucking turn up....I dont care what happens rest of the season...just turn up for this last game. They owe the fans that. Kill of the scums nonsensical invincible talk. Then they can start planning the next step in their careers away from the club for all I care. We need to score a few 1st half goals. The longer it goes without us taking the lead the less likely it will be for us to win. Even with the scum playing a match, partly with 9 men, they will still outlast our players for fitness. I predict, no matter what happens in the first 60 minutes, we will be completely swarmed by them the last 30 so better to have a good comfortable 4 goal lead from the first half.

Scandalous Lubo we are having to think that our fitness levels will only see us through to 60 minutes..but I understand their is evidence to suggest you've got a point. A lot will depend on how that wee runt Collum uses his cards or has the bottle to send the fat duffalo aff who will do his usual to give him that opportunity to test him out early doors.We have got to use the subs to give us that energy for 90 mins plus the 5 extra they will get. But as you say the fans are owed. .but it has to be full commitment for 90 +

I think we will beat the new club I also think one of thier players will get a red card just for the stats the sfa and the mib have been an absolute disgrace. The only positive has been the celtic support don't fall into the trap stay away from paradise tomorrow it will still be thier on monday stay safe.

30 polis have had to self isolate after some of them caught covid dealing with the hun mob 2 weeks ago.
Ass Chief Constable said "For this weekend, we have got a significant policing operation in place and our approach will be the same as it has been right the way through the pandemic – we will engage with people, we will encourage them to disperse and if they don’t heed our warning then yes, we will move into enforcement and we will arrest people but we don’t want to be in that place."

I recall them engaging with huns a fortnight ago, they were singing along, I don't remember much in the way of dispersing and enforcement though!

'Mon Celtic get tore into these hun bastards!

Dare to dream...

Got to be someone similar to Rodgers mate,might not be the most popular guy to Celtic fans but the football his first season was the best ive seen from any Celtic side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back