Celtic v theRangers, The undead/washed - Sunday

If we are allowed to keep 11 players on the park for the 90 mins and beyond we will need to score at least 2 as the sevs will get their penalty ...4 is a bit ambitious although it would be most welcome and then some, however I will take any sort of win ...don't rule out penalty kicks either as it goes to a finish on the day.
Haven't heard how Jamesy is and he is key to a victory ...same team as last week for me with Eddie needing to step up and be counted ....intae these imposters 💪🍀HH

Chance to get in their heads before we play them at the bigot dome .......Take our chances and we ll win simple as that .Looking to see a big performance from every player and i think wee Jamsey might be the difference if he plays .

No chance......but wishful thinking guys.

THIS...... is a game where the referee will do everything in his remit and much more out-with it to stop us..
He will cheat and rob us of what we deserve and that being an annihilation of them and everything they are and stand for.

Madden is filth beyond any descript, and we should have banners held up aloft in the crowd saying so during the next post Covid game and ANY other we are allowed back in to afterwards.
Next, is Beaton and Collum and the bastard's bastard ..... Andrew Dallas.

It is the best weapon we have and nothing can or should stop us.

Hold up his name to the watching world of his anti-Celtic, anti-Catholic Rangers supporting bigotry and partiality, while he arbitrates our games.

Let them go on strike again. Remember the lying referee, then Hugh Dallas and his anti Pope email, the bastard clown that is Jim Farry.... and the countless others.. enough said.
Cunts to a man.

Get the banners up.

AND..... ALL around the stadium.
In the curve, top to bottom, middle and low of the halfway line...and just in case THEY, THE BBC, BT, McLAUGHLIN, BHARDWAJ et al), try to blank them all out, then banners RIGHT BEHIND THE GOALS......which would defeat theirs and any purpose of showing the game ..... which is the hope of any TV presenter ....... 'the previso of showing goals'.

No supporting canes, just 'bedsheet' banners.

It WILL make them change and think about refusing us our due, regarding fouls, penalties and sneaky play stops to steal any gains resulting in what we all know happens.

We never see a fair game between us and THEM......and often when playing against other teams while officials slow us down in our march to the title...AND especially if it can help THEM.

Banners, streamers or whatever ... should read:

(No swearing, no blasphemy, just a few lines of a few words written on several different ones ... saying):

1. Are you watching America, Australia, England, New Zealand.

2. The disgrace of our SFA and referees...cheating us from decisions our play merits.

3. Corrupt and weekly .... shocking refereeing, from Beaton, Madden, Collum, Dallas et al.

4. Cheating, unexplained decisions against Celtic and royally backed by the Scottish S F L. and SFA.

5. For one Hundred years Celtic have been robbed by the scheming referees from Lanarkshire.

6. WORLD ...... ARE YOU WATCHING. THEIR DECEIT KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

7. SHOULD WE LEAVE OUR COUNTRY AND ITS CORRUPT SCOTTISH LEAGUE GOVERNANCE.

8. Pathetic refereeing against us .... ENOUGH.

I'm not too young to remember a great man once being interviewed on TV saying;

"Celtic are playing against twelve men every week"

......50 years later and nothing has changed.

No-matter what we do, how hard we try, how well we play, we are at the mercy of a vile, stinking officialdom, and SFA malfeasance.

Playing at the shit-dome, bigoted refereeing and general chicanery is a mountain to overcome.
I hope we can, if not, at least expose them and their vile deceit, dishonesty and distrust.

I'm never a pessimist, my glass is not half full, its always overflowing, but I hope for a win on Sunday, I nil Celtic ...... any win will do...... just win.

FUCK OUR BOARD, their silence, their intransigence, their limitless patience, ignorance and abuse of our concerns.

I think Jock was frustrated and couldn't say it for fear of reprimands, but wished our great impartial, multi faith, non-prejudiced support could read his mind and do all of the above in the name of fairness and integrity.

He's STILL waiting on us doing the right thing.
He knew the board were not up to it, never were and left him to do the impossible on his own.
AND HE DID.
Our board is not even useless ..... useless would be an improvement.

Celtic supporters, Green brigade, and anyone else who loves our beautiful team let's not let him down any longer.

We know now ...... its up to us.....

Last edited:

THIS...... is a game where the referee will do everything in his remit and much more out-with it to stop us..
He will cheat and rob us of what we deserve and that being an annihilation of them and everything they are and stand for.

Madden is filth beyond any descript, and we should have banners held up aloft in the crowd saying so during the next post Covid game and ANY other we are allowed back in to afterwards.

Hold up his name to the watching world of his anti-Celtic, anti-Catholic Rangers supporting bigotry and partiality, while he arbitrates our games.

Let them go on strike again. Remember the lying referee, then Hugh Dallas and his anti Pope email, the bastard clown that is Jim Farry.... and the countless others.. enough said.
Cunts to a man.

Get the banners up.

In the curve, top to bottom, middle and low of the halfway line...and just in case THEY, THE BBC, BT, McLAUGHLIN, BHARDWAJ et al), try to blank them all out, then banners RIGHT BEHIND THE GOALS......which would defeat theirs and any purpose of showing the game ..... which is the hope of any TV presenter ....... 'the previso of showing goals'.

It WILL make them change and think about refusing us our due, regarding fouls, penalties and sneaky play stops to steal any gains resulting in what we all know happens.

We never see a fair game between us and THEM......and often when playing against other teams while officials slow us down in our march to the title...AND especially if it can help THEM.

(No swearing, no blasphemy, just a few lines of a few words written on several different ones ... saying):

2. The disgrace of our SFA and referees...cheating us from decisions our play merits.

3. Corrupt and weekly .... shocking refereeing, from Beaton, Madden, Collum, Dallas et al.

4. Cheating, unexplained decisions against Celtic and royally backed by the Scottish S F L. and SFA.

5. For one Hundred years Celtic have been robbed by the scheming referees from Lanarkshire.

No-matter what we do, how hard we try, how well we play, we are at the mercy of a vile, stinking officialdom, and SFA malfeasance.

Playing at the shit-dome, bigoted refereeing and general chicanery is a mountain to overcome.
I hope we can, if not, at least expose them and their vile deceit, dishonesty and distrust.

I'm never a pessimist, my glass is not half full, its always overflowing, but I hope for a win on Sunday, I nil Celtic ...... any win will do...... just win.

FUCK OUR BOARD, their silence, their intransigence, their limitless patience, ignorance and abuse of our concerns.

I think Jock was frustrated and couldn't say it for fear of reprimands, but wished our great impartial, multi faith, non-prejudiced support could read his mind and do all of the above in the name of fairness and integrity.

He knew the board were not up to it, never were and left him to do the impossible on his own.
AND HE DID.

Celtic supporters, Green brigade, and anyone else who loves our beautiful team let's not let him down any longer.

Excellent rant.......💚

Cunts to a man.

Get the banners up.

AND HE DID.

Rantus Superbicus 👏👏👏

HH 👏

Chance to get in their heads before we play them at the bigot dome .......Take our chances and we ll win simple as that .Looking to see a big performance from every player and i think wee Jamsey might be the difference if he plays .
For all the times i called him an empty jersey ,can only hope he's fit and turns up ,but can see the thugs try'n to cripple him early doors

Can't see a win the mibs will be going all out to get sevco on there way to a double hope i'm wrong but our defending from set pieces is still rank and were not playing on a level playing field ,if it were the case then i'd be confident of sending 10 men out against them cause there pish

but have been given everything there way this season

For all the times i called him an empty jersey ,can only hope he's fit and turns up ,but can see the thugs try'n to cripple him early doors

Can't see a win the mibs will be going all out to get sevco on there way to a double hope i'm wrong but our defending from set pieces is still rank and were not playing on a level playing field ,if it were the case then i'd be confident of sending 10 men out against them cause there pish

but have been given everything there way this season
clancys the 4th official take it he get's the goat drippings

Wonder what Odds Madhun goat at the Bookies for a Broonie/Ajer/Welsh anyone of three to be sent off. Shirley naw. They Bookies ur Honest.
We’ll play them off the park and the Mibs will save the day.
We need to be fucking Clinical in front of Goals. Eddy and Elyanoussi over to you and hopefully Wee Jamsie.
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Back