Celtic v Uefa Next Tuesday Afternoon!

Its utterly ridiculous have the SFA or club not said anything about it? Celtic park on European nights is special and we need that atmosphere against a decent side 3.30 ko for a game in the group stages in the UK? Might as well play it the day before or it's a lose /lose for money, for the team for the atmosphere at one of Europe's biggest football stadiums. Ferencvaros will be laughing their arses aff though total own goal. Play the game the day before weve seen UEFA do this many times before this is one of those times, the ideas to make money from European competition? That needs bums on seats. 🤬
I think we can take it Winter if the board have not challenged Police Scotland they are being compensated..

HH

After our performance against Motherwell I feel Ange is tweaking Angeball a little to suit the players at his disposal. He's realised the kamikaze style of all out attack can't be sustained for 90 mins. We were a lot tighter at the back and Calmac in particular helped out the defence.
Like him or not Boli has brought more stability to the left back position.
So I'm more confident and Tuesdays game now and I think we should secure our 1st win in the group. HH.

Oh apparently ticket sales have been good so expect a good crowd.

After our performance against Motherwell I feel Ange is tweaking Angeball a little to suit the players at his disposal. He's realised the kamikaze style of all out attack can't be sustained for 90 mins. We were a lot tighter at the back and Calmac in particular helped out the defence.
So I'm more confident and Tuesdays game now and I think we should secure our 1st win in the group. HH.

Ange never registered Boli for Europe so he won't be playing on Tuesday Brim. Does feel like a better balance of Angeball with some more focus on defending from the team whilst breaking with pace and style. I think Kyogo whilst not having his best impact up front set the tone with his hard work tracking back and this rubs off on the team . We look like we have more options now as the players return from injury and we see the bulk of the new bhoys now settling in with everybody starting to contribute. Hart Calmac Jota and Kyogo are massive for us and looking forward now with a bit more belief rather than hope.

Fuck your in a better mood
Welcome back 🤣

Back