CELTIC v VALENCIA - all comments here

We have been playing well, but this is a step up and will confirm if we can look as good as we do against Scottish teams. I hope we can but I am not totally convinced. I think that without players like, Moussa, KT, Rogic, Armstrong that we are botvas stribg as we were. With Benkovic and KT being out we are certainly not strong at the back and the possibility of Hayes being in gives me the fear.

It will be a test of two things. Do we have the ability to compete and do we have the mentality not to freeze? I think it was a sobering reality check against Salzburg that we have a long way to go to be recognised as a CL level team.

The lack of investment in the players we need has a cost. That cost is a narrowing of the gap in our own league and a reducing of our pedigree in Europe. The Leipzig game was an excellent performance and I am hoping for the same, but I am not convinced we will be able to. Valencia are a very good team. My heart says we can beat them, but my head is saying calm the fuck doon.

I will absolutely believe we can beat them come kick off, but I get like that in every euro tie.

As long as we don’t freeze and give a good account of ourselves I will be happy. Sometimes you need to just accept that teams are better than us.

Having said all that get your money on a 3.0 win for us. :)

Good news for Celtic is that Kieran Tierney could be ready for this match
.A strong Celtic can win this match and knock Valencia out.We are a lot stronger than we were against Salzburg so here's hoping for a night to remember at Paradise ????

Can't wait for tomorrow bus leaving at 1230 rebel tunes will be on . The European games are magic. Everyone I've spoken to is up for this one . Burke could be the guy to make a difference . Excited to see what the team is this is a good test of how good our team is .

I was visitng a local Irish pub -- Rosie McCann's in downtown Santa Cruz -- to speak to the manager about their hosting our local CSC that I'm starting. While watching Tottenham-Dortmund today at the pub, they said they'd broadcast Celtic-Valencia tomorrow! So you know where I'll be around 11 a.m. tomorrow.

I was visitng a local Irish pub -- Rosie McCann's in downtown Santa Cruz -- to speak to the manager about their hosting our local CSC that I'm starting. While watching Tottenham-Dortmund today at the pub, they said they'd broadcast Celtic-Valencia tomorrow! So you know where I'll be around 11 a.m. tomorrow.
Hail Hail look forward tae yer report!!!!!

I've been feeling dreadful all week with the cold, work has been a total drudge. So my daughter is saying " Dad I will take your ticket for the match if your still not feeling great?" And I'm like " away n chase yerself" ? I've got a good feeling about this one COYBIG ?????

I just want a good performance which afterwards we can hold our heads high, very difficult tie to get through but not impossibe, if we can keep a clean sheet at home, we're in with a helluva shout.
I have to say though, the big game for me is the Killie match, I know I'm being narrow minded so no injuries tonight please, fingers crossed 2-0 this evening.

I just want a good performance which afterwards we can hold our heads high, very difficult tie to get through but not impossibe, if we can keep a clean sheet at home, we're in with a helluva shout.
I have to say though, the big game for me is the Killie match, I know I'm being narrow minded so no injuries tonight please, fingers crossed 2-0 this evening.

Thanks Benignus that’s just what I was trying to put into words. The game tonight is a big one but the league is of the utmost importance. I’m praying with all my being that we play well and come out of tonight’s game injury free and 1-0 I would be very happy with.

You know what? A lot of people will totally agree with you I know I do 100%

I think it's totally unfair that Alan Power wisnae banned for that shocking tackle on Ryan Jack
That would have benefitted us nae end

FFS I'm slippying intae HUN mode ???

Seriously though we're never great on they shitey plastic pitches Lost twice to Killie and 0-0 against Livi Hamilton don"t count cuz they're diddies

Right I'm away to earn a living 1 wean doon the mines and the other wan sweeping the chimnies Got Tae pay for ma match ticket somehow ?

HH?

I think we should gamble on there being more than the usual quota of homosexuals in the Valencia line-up and fire up the disco lights into full 70s Studio 54 mode just before kick-off with Gloria Gaynor booming out; let's see if we can get some of them dancing themselves dizzy...

Aw fkn peach Sandman

It would be terrific to win tonight but in my opinion European games are what we win leagues for..
Nothing can beat Celtic Park on European nights .When we won 9 in a row we reached 4 European Cup Semi-Finals winning 2 of them.I know it's a lot harder now because money is now predicting the game but i would never think that a Kilmarnock game is more vital than a last 32 European game.Think of all the fun we had in Seville season.

I'm as backwards as ever, over in Spain the noo n be back in glesga for the return!

Expecting good effort n speedy going forward but with simo's lapses in concentration n boyata being the dozy arse he is, gives them goal start mefinks.

Their defence is our best chance with the speed n guile we now posses.
2-1 to the Bhoys with Burke n Jamsie doing the damage forrus!

COYBIG ?

Back