CELTIC v VALENCIA - all comments here

I'm as backwards as ever, over in Spain the noo n be back in glesga for the return!

Expecting good effort n speedy going forward but with simo's lapses in concentration n boyata being the dozy arse he is, gives them goal start mefinks.

Their defence is our best chance with the speed n guile we now posses.
2-1 to the Bhoys with Burke n Jamsie doing the damage forrus!

COYBIG ?

Prefer a clean sheet for us if we have a choice

HH,?

I'm as backwards as ever, over in Spain the noo n be back in glesga for the return!

Expecting good effort n speedy going forward but with simo's lapses in concentration n boyata being the dozy arse he is, gives them goal start mefinks.

Their defence is our best chance with the speed n guile we now posses.
2-1 to the Bhoys with Burke n Jamsie doing the damage forrus!

COYBIG ?

Go you. 2 can dan. Well jeal ?

Reactions: Ray
The nerves are kicking in big time. They might just be too strong as the have about six players in the €20-€30m bracket and one of the best defences in La Liga, but as long as we play as well as we can then there will be no reproachment from me. Just give it your all lads and show what you can do and we will be proud of you.

As I said in another thread, it’s hard to gauge how good we are when playing against StJ, StMirren, Hamilton and Hibs. Trying to raise our game because of this isn’t easy. Tonight will tell us a lot about how good we are.

My heart says we will get a result but my head isn’t convinced. That’s not a slur on our players, just a recognition that teams of their calibre have special players and it’s up to ours to show on this stage that they are too.

Get fucking stuck in lads and ruin the night of all who hate us. Apart from us there will be hardly no cunt wanting us to win. Let’s fuck them up big time. HH

The nerves are kicking in big time. They might just be too strong as the have about six players in the €20-€30m bracket and one of the best defences in La Liga, but as long as we play as well as we can then there will be no reproachment from me. Just give it your all lads and show what you can do and we will be proud of you.

As I said in another thread, it’s hard to gauge how good we are when playing against StJ, StMirren, Hamilton and Hibs. Trying to raise our game because of this isn’t easy. Tonight will tell us a lot about how good we are.

My heart says we will get a result but my head isn’t convinced. That’s not a slur on our players, just a recognition that teams of their calibre have special players and it’s up to ours to show on this stage that they are too.

Get fucking stuck in lads and ruin the night of all who hate us. Apart from us there will be hardly no cunt wanting us to win. Let’s fuck them up big time. HH
Correct in the nerves kicking in but at least we are there and proud of being back on the big stage again. ??

Top UEFA guys at game tonight,hope the bhoys can put on a performance!!!!light show will be spectacular,hope for a spectacular performance, no injuries , and a confidence to up the pressure in the league on Sunday,come on bhoys ,please give us something to shout about ,especially today,put the crap in their place,hh

Hail Hail bud hh

The top boy's here to see the Celts.

A spectacular evening and he'll never forget that the Celtic experience is a mandatory part of the future of European football.

I expect the GB NOT to take a dig, and hopefully to do us proud and have us shoed-in at the top table when they shake it all up and dish out the invites.

You might not like it, but we're better dining with the Devil than slumming it with the Huns. No love for Celtic around the rest of Scottish football's brotherhoods, so fck 'em.

Last edited:

Just leaving for Glasgow, wae the Grand weans & daughter, ☘️HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️GET THE TUNES OF WAR ON☘️ LET'S GET RIGHT FVCKIN IN TAE THIS FVCKIN MOB☘️

I can’t see us winning either of the games, especially with a makeshift defence that might include Hayes. This isn’t StJ, this team, regardless of all the shit they are spouting are very good.

My hope is we don’t do the rabbits in headlights routine and find it difficult to pass a baw five feet. If we play as well as we did against Leipzig we have a chance. The team being without KT, Benkovic and Rogic will be depleted. We have nothing to lose as no one really gives us a chance. As long as we put up a show and play, I will be happy, anything else is a bonus.

Sunday against Killie is a game we must win, and we will, regardless of Thursday.
Let's not be negative about our chances tonight. Our attacking options are something to be feared tonight. Yes it's not our strongest defence but recently performed well even with changes.
HH?

A lot has been made on blogs and the MSM about Valencia’s squad and how much it cost. But reality is that this squad is not that far ahead of Celtic, and Valencia as a club are very close to Celtic in terms of financial resources.

78DA2F52-A56F-464F-8D69-4008B19BA0DC.jpeg

4963CBDD-8BDE-4E08-8E49-6C046911A121.jpeg

As long as Celtic plays with belief, they have better than even odds of walking out of Celtic Park with a victory tonight. Valencia is good, but they’re not world beaters. With the home crowd in full swing and the run of form we’re on, there are few teams that would come into Celtic Park as favorites. Valencia is not one of them IMO

3-1 to the Bhoys in Green.

Back