CELTIC v VALENCIA - all comments here

Ray

What is your take on the coming game bhoys and ghirls?personally would love to see us progress,simply for our own sake, unlikely to get any credit from the moron media/press here,would be nice to shove it up their arses!!!!! Maybe we can turn the corner, however more important is next league game, still nice to dream,hh

The hopes of every Hun in Hundom are pinned on us blowing up at Killie on Sunday.

So Valencia is way down in priorities. In saying that, brilliant if we put up a good show/get a result but the main thing that will keep me on the edge of my seat on Thursday is hoping we suffer no injuries.

What is your take on the coming game bhoys and ghirls?personally would love to see us progress,simply for our own sake, unlikely to get any credit from the moron media/press here,would be nice to shove it up their arses!!!!! Maybe we can turn the corner, however more important is next league game, still nice to dream,hh

2-2

Have read the usual pre match Valencia too tired to play a good game ( beleave that if you like) Celtic not sure waiting to hear about injuries,B.R.will know exactly how his team will be set up won't be surprised to see K.T. Back and the 3 new lads in the starting line up also a strong bench to back up the team we need a good score to take forward so like to see 2/3 clear goals for return match

Totally disregarding the guff about Valencia but I still think if the bhoys bring their A game then we could sneak a win. However, I'm more concerned this season about achieving the triple treble and laying down another record.
Yes has to be number one aim,pity because if we had taken our full points from m’well 1-1,and from Hibs 0-2 two of the worst performances,could have had breathing space, still, who knows,hh

One thing going for us on Thursday is match officials who have no reason to cheat us. Vicious assaults on our players will be punished for a change. Penalties will be awarded if fouled in the box. I am looking forward to it.
Thursday will also be a measure of how good we really are.
I am predicting 2-0 to the Hoops. Sinclair and Weah
Hail Hail
Rich

Valencia are there gonna be shellshocked. With the disco lights, the crowd in full voice and Celtic in full attack mode. They dont get beat often(4 in league) but they aint great up front. So many draws.
The juggernaut that is Celtic will prevail.
HH?
Like a said would love it. But truth be told nothing comes before the league and that includes a tbl x3. Just keep that league wining ' til 10 Celtic that'll do for me. ✊☘☘

As long as we don’t get humiliated both legs am genuinely ok way getting beat one nil,,one nil,against a quality side,,don’t swallow this shite about tiredness and league positions!!its Valencia,,if we were to beat them that would be it for us,massive team next??only cunts happy would be the silent ones(lawell,dermot,counting there loot,,,no we’re to be seen when we looking for guidance over treatment of our staff...lest we forget?

Back