Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

Congrats 50, take some pics of you and Jnr, enjoying your first game in a long time
Think we'll see a lot of the young team, I'm looking forward to watching Luca and a few others
I think Griff might get a start too, we'll see if he's still got the hunger

HH
Cheers Dill will do re pics, not in my own seat we have been put in the GB section, still ra Celtic are playing. Be mostly fringe and huffy want aways I would imagine, so probably will see Griff 😏.

Last time I was there he scored a hat trick mind you 👒👒👒.

The other ticket would have to have been linked to yours via the eticketing scheme, under match tickets. Only the lead name gets the email and you have to print them off, no Q8 or mobile copying allowed.

Been that long since I used my printer the ink is gubbed, got to buy more ink cartridges tomorrow 🖨️😭
You can take yir phone to a supermarket photo printing kiosk, take your charging cable and plug it in and print it aff that way,

The other ticket would have to have been linked to yours via the eticketing scheme, under match tickets. Only the lead name gets the email and you have to print them off, no Q8 or mobile copying allowed.

Been that long since I used my printer the ink is gubbed, got to buy more ink cartridges tomorrow 🖨️😭
Just read there’s a printer ink shortage due to the Pingdemic 😱😱😱

ize only jokin 😂😂

enjoy the game withe Bhoy 50. 👏👏
YNWA
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Does it mean if you haven't had a ticket for the first 3 games, then you'll get 1 for the next couple off games surely they must give everybody a chance or is it a ballot for every game, then some people might get them all while others get fuck all, I just canny wait for the full house games, see I to be honest if we don't sign a goalie quick I might not come back to next season anyway, everybody is saying we need a right back bla bla bla we need a goalie yesterday if your not going to give hazard his chance now, bain and barkas are pish so we really need 2 good goalies a don't care how much Foster would cost juat funking get him in cos without a good keeper the back 4 become nervous and erratic and more prone to errors a good keeper behind the back 4 breeds confidence, anyway who ever plays for us Mon the hoops

Members online

Latest posts

Back