Celtic v West Ham, Saturday 24th July, Celtic Park

Gary67

After 504 days I will be returning to Paradise👍. Got an email saying our group of 6 tickets were successful in the ballot for West Ham game.
Don't care it'll probably be a bunch of weans playing and we'll probably get pumped if West Ham play a strong team, cant wait to be back

Just got mine as well for me and Shades Jnr.

Like a wean at Christmas time from now to Saturday I will be. 😊😊😊
Mind and tell wee Clay that I was asking after him, 50.

You'll recognise him easily enough, he'll be the imposter wie the humpitty-back and purple pointy-heid.

Tell him I'll see him up at Dens or Tannadice this season.

Hope you both have a blast, 50. Savour the moment and file a full atmosphere report on Monday morning.

Just got mine as well for me and Shades Jnr.

Like a wean at Christmas time from now to Saturday I will be. 😊😊😊
Congrats 50, take some pics of you and Jnr, enjoying your first game in a long time
Think we'll see a lot of the young team, I'm looking forward to watching Luca and a few others
I think Griff might get a start too, we'll see if he's still got the hunger

HH

Think it will be a joyful occasion on Saturday with the match playing 2nd fiddle and all the lucky ones will still make there presence felt for us all.
Regarding the match, still think Ange has a couple of big calls to make as weather he should take the risk of trying out Bain, Welsh, Murray for 45min with the 2nd leg in mind, and also giving abada some extra game time? A big risk I must admit
Still a last chance for many to make a claim for a squad place next season and should get a good idea on who and who don't feature in Ange plans for the season ahead.
Wouldn't like to say what reception the likes of ntcham, boli and griff may receive if used, but griff needs a run if he is to have any chance to feature next season.
Guessing starting line up
Bain
Big O, Welsh, Murray, monty
Rogic, Shaw, Luca
Abada, Ajeti, Forrest

Was delighted to get my ticket for West Ham. But, help needed, I have two tickets but only got allocated one ticket. How do you get your two in a group please?
HH
The other ticket would have to have been linked to yours via the eticketing scheme, under match tickets. Only the lead name gets the email and you have to print them off, no Q8 or mobile copying allowed.

Been that long since I used my printer the ink is gubbed, got to buy more ink cartridges tomorrow 🖨️😭

Back