Celtic vs Aberdeen, Wednesday, 17 February. Please note kick-off time is 6pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Another game on the Pass to Paradise - this one v Aberdeen kicks off at 6pm. Celtic have won four games on the bounce while Aberdeen haven't won in their last five. Both manager's Neil Lennon and Derek McInnes - who turned down theRangers job before Gerrard arrived - are unpopular with their support but for now have the backing of their boards.

Might be our last game before Nicola issues her second yellow and the SPFL have to null and void it all. Loving the noise up that has given us!

Don't ask me for predictions this season so avoid betting on 3-0 to Celtic.

Anyone think the huns and ruling body are doing nothing until after their trip to Antwerp??

Me either 🤥.

So the sheep come rustling into town on Wednesday, not having scored in 5 games, I wonder if young Walsh is fit enough yet or will Neil stick with calamity Shane???.

Who partners our back inform striker?? Paddy for me. And will Soro be back or does Docco sorry Broonie stay in.

O and if Ryan makes it in play him on the left ffs not the right.

So Bain

JJ Ajer Shane Taylor.

Soro McGregor Turnbull Rogic

Eddie n Paddy.

Diamonds are forever.

4 nuffin, Shane with 2 and Eddie with 2.

Anyone think the huns and ruling body are doing nothing until after their trip to Antwerp??

Me either 🤥.

So the sheep come rustling into town on Wednesday, not having scored in 5 games, I wonder if young Walsh is fit enough yet or will Neil stick with calamity Shane???.

Who partners our back inform striker?? Paddy for me. And will Soro be back or does Docco sorry Broonie stay in.

O and if Ryan makes it in play him on the left ffs not the right.

So Bain

JJ Ajer Shane Taylor.

Soro McGregor Turnbull Rogic

Eddie n Paddy.

Diamonds are forever.

4 nuffin, Shane with 2 and Eddie with 2.
If they play a European game with players that should be isolating, they will be in a WHOLE heap of shit, they can get away with stuff like that in Scotland due to the funny handshake mob, but UEFA is a different story, soon find out if they’re gonna gamble by which players get on the plane to Belgium

I would really like Klimala to get a few games. I think with his work rate he has more to offer than Ajeti. But can’t see it unfortunately.
anyway Celtic to keep the ( my🙂) run going.
3 0
Ranjurs to have to isolate 15 players for two weeks and the league is on.
HH

Don't see Lennie changing much to be honest ...if Duffers plays it won't be a clean sheet as his inclusion also makes big Ajer play a different nervous game. Hoping Welsh back ...and a "FATIGUED" Calmac rested and replaced with the mark of Soro

Bain; Kenny, Welsh, Ajer, Taylor; Brown, Soro; Turnbull, Rogic, Christie; Edouard

If they play a European game with players that should be isolating, they will be in a WHOLE heap of shit, they can get away with stuff like that in Scotland due to the funny handshake mob, but UEFA is a different story, soon find out if they’re gonna gamble by which players get on the plane to Belgium
Wonder who will remember to inform UEFA about the breach if the whole squad gets on the plane? The RSFA?

Wonder who will remember to inform UEFA about the breach if the whole squad gets on the plane? The RSFA?
Will be interesting to see who doesnt get on that plane, I will be surprised if we discover or hear anything else about this until then. We would be slaughtered , relegated 3 divisions and sent to coventry one way if our players had TWICE broken protocols to be at a party. Then we would be punished as well.

Nothing but positive vibes from me on this match thread. Bigian won't have to put up with my negative pish!! I'm going to be so positive it will make docco sick!!!!
Celtic 4-0 fucking easy. The serial loser that is McInnes and his team of bottlers will revert to type.
My team is
Bain (safest hands in scotland)
Kenny Welsh (duffy, if not fit) ajer Greggs
Turnbull soro mcgregor eli
Klimala eddy.

Is forrest fit?? If so, he will raise our game a few levels if he gets time on the park.
No matter who starts though, we will blow the sheep away. In lenny we trust....get into this bunch a bastards
HH and up the fucking RA!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back