Celtic vs Motherwell - all comments here

AidyBhoy

WED 19 DEC 2018
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
Celtic vs Motherwell
19:45 KO
Venue: Paradise

Time for the manager and players too earn there money. 4 games left this month and I expect nothing less than to be top of the table on the 1st of January. Time to play the Celtic way!!!

3-0 to the Bhoys!! ?

Seriously. After Sunday we need to turn on the style and win by some margin. It will be a parked bus no doubt so we might need to be a bit patient, I agree 3-0.

I also hope Hibs play with the same energy as they did against us, they might also find their selves up against a parked bus though, 3-0 to them too, feck it any result as long as they win will do.

I fully expect Motherwell to throw themselves about and be in our players' faces. There is no doubt we have the most skillful team in the league....and by some margin....but we have been bullied on occasions and we need to address that.
I think there is a good win in this team and I hope it comes tomorrow. We will get little protection from the MIB so we should set down a marker early.

I predict that we will be playing Motherwell ( see other thread ) , there will be no minutes silence and Livingston will not even turn up !
4-0 - and no one to miss a penalty !

New Sevco DVD will be out Thurs', 3 Days at the Top part 2.
WED 19 DEC 2018
SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
Celtic vs Motherwell
19:45 KO
Venue: Paradise

Time for the manager and players too earn there money. 4 games left this month and I expect nothing less than to be top of the table on the 1st of January. Time to play the Celtic way!!!

3-0 to the Bhoys!!

Too many players off form. Hopefully home turf and fans will inspire. I ain't confident tho.

Brendan’s dilemma, play Brown and it’ll be slow build up, sideways and backward passes and a long slog to hopefully get a 1 goal win, or put McGregor back to the deep lying role and at least try to play higher up the pitch at a faster tempo. Go for the latter 3-1 us with Eddy scoring.
Johnston should start ahead of Sinclair on the left, Morgan in Christie attacking mid role.

If we turn up we’ll win.

If we dont we’ll have hibs in our heads

Optimistic that arses have been kicked and BR will do the right thing by Celtic so going for a 4-0. Some-one has to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Back