Celtic vs Motherwell - all comments here

Hail Hail Michael, Aye Monty poor chap diddny know what had hit him, took ma Son a wee while tae realise, that was the cvnt that kept bumpin the back of ma heed & knockin ma trilby aff. Seen me putting tunes on the jukebox, never seen me giving Monty a wee dunt, aye & cvnt had a wee rangurs badge oan his fancy jackit, don't think he made it tae Edinburgh ☘️☘️???☘️☘️
"it's enough tae make yer heart go oh.oh.oh.oh!!!!!" Hail Hail TT

Go to the website Hesgoal, I am in California just noo and watched Sunday's game and the Motherwell game on my i pad here. The game only cut oot once but came back on quickly.

Hail Hail Richybhoy, hesgoals is great for football and motor sports, mobrdo is also good for sports, hesgoals footie leaves the rest behind if true be told.

Bobby Madden ya baldy masonic Sash wearing hvn basturd, GIRFUY! Had a great day out with my oldest son, lunch few bevvies, wee carryoot for the train tae Glasgow, wee ruck in horseshoe wae a cvnt in Stone Island clobber called Monty, 'keep yer hat on Granda & yer gub shut` poor guy he slipped on the toilet & banged his head aff the wall a few times, oot cold on the toilet floor & someone had pissed on him, terrible so it wus.

Like the good samaritan I let the bar staff know. Had a few more Pints of Stella & a good few whisky's then headef for Paradise.
Enjoyed the game good tae see a few youngster's getting a chance, 2 cracking goals, top of the Lge again, all in a grand wee day oot. ☘️HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️
All that's missing is a wee winchin session at the bus-stop, projectile vomiting, pissing yourself, and waking up on a park bench with hypothermia - then you would have pretty much fully experienced the full glory of the great Scottish day oot, TT.

(Polis detention is optional, although they bastarts make it mandatory)

Bobby Madden ya baldy masonic Sash wearing hvn basturd, GIRFUY! Had a great day out with my oldest son, lunch few bevvies, wee carryoot for the train tae Glasgow, wee ruck in horseshoe wae a cvnt in Stone Island clobber called Monty, 'keep yer hat on Granda & yer gub shut` poor guy he slipped on the toilet & banged his head aff the wall a few times, oot cold on the toilet floor & someone had pissed on him, terrible so it wus.

Like the good samaritan I let the bar staff know. Had a few more Pints of Stella & a good few whisky's then headef for Paradise.
Enjoyed the game good tae see a few youngster's getting a chance, 2 cracking goals, top of the Lge again, all in a grand wee day oot. ☘️HAIL HAIL☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️

The horshoe has the butchers apron on the window TT.

I think that says it all really.

Glad your ok and the dick got smashed.

Alls right wi the world ☘️

PS thats the way to roll ??

The horshoe has the butchers apron on the window TT.

I think that says it all really.

Glad your ok and the dick got smashed.

Alls right wi the world ☘️

PS thats the way to roll ??

Never bothered me, it's the 1st time I've had any sort of hassle in there & I've been going in every time when up in Glasgow near on 35yr. I just don't like disrespectful behaviour, especially if it's me who is getting it.

I still enjoyed the rest of the day & the match ???☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back