Celtic vs Motherwell - all comments here

One statistic fur us all tae digest! After 16 games in Invincible Yr we had 46 pts, noo 33! We wd be 12 clear ae FILTH wae a game in hand aganest St.Johnstone so basically 15 pt lead..UNSURMOUNTABLE!! We have went so far back it's no true..No-one has IMPROVED!! Let's get these next 4 games won in Style Celtic..HH??????☘☘☘☘

[

TT good to see you returning to the spiritual home of Celtic and heres hoping you enjoy the game and your evening.View attachment 822

Cheers boab1916, I've been attending European matches, can't normally do Lge game's because either Sat/Sun. Only getting cause youngest son still working abroad. I'll miss the Celtic TV commentary, Not. Hail Hail COYBIG

One statistic fur us all tae digest! After 16 games in Invincible Yr we had 46 pts, noo 33! We wd be 12 clear ae FILTH wae a game in hand aganest St.Johnstone so basically 15 pt lead..UNSURMOUNTABLE!! We have went so far back it's no true..No-one has IMPROVED!! Let's get these next 4 games won in Style Celtic..HH??????☘☘☘☘

Makes you think wit honey-garden PL supports.

Yeah i know great celtic man but i honestly believe a mason too.

Makes you think wit honey-garden PL supports.

Yeah i know great celtic man but i honestly believe a mason too.
I think efter strollin the LG 1st yr we've bn told tae kp it gon tae Feb/March time! Be gd if we knew up front & then can just accept it coz Honestly the standard is far WORSE than when Ronny wiz here..Shd be guyin this F-ukin lg in an absolute Canta!!???

I think efter strollin the LG 1st yr we've bn told tae kp it gon tae Feb/March time! Be gd if we knew up front & then can just accept it coz Honestly the standard is far WORSE than when Ronny wiz here..Shd be guyin this F-ukin lg in an absolute Canta!!???
Should be Sean but can't take anything fur granted noo. As you said earlier we've digressed players need help. Must spend Jan if not lawwell has to go. HH ☘️

If it's any consolation, Sean. Just picture their hurtin purple pusses when they fail AGAIN.

It's the blind misguided hope that will eventually kill them, just like it did with their old team

Should be Sean but can't take anything fur granted noo. As you said earlier we've digressed players need help. Must spend Jan if not lawwell has to go. HH ☘️
He's no gonny walk m8..Cushy No. Drapped 10 pts aganest Killie, St.Mirren, Livvy & Hibs..SHOCKIN!! My question is why don't we bury teams early like the Killie game..mk things a hell ae a lot easier!! HH????☘☘

He's no gonny walk m8..Cushy No. Drapped 10 pts aganest Killie, St.Mirren, Livvy & Hibs..SHOCKIN!! My question is why don't we bury teams early like the Killie game..mk things a hell ae a lot easier!! HH????☘☘

Well the morro night the shitebags who pulled outof the tackles in midweek and never turned up on Sunday are going to be aware they are surplus to requirements if they do not want to play the Celtic way.

A luv seeing them get F-uked m8????..Whinging SCUM???..Deluded beyond belief????..HH Ma Man??????☘☘☘
I get nearly as much joy at watching their pain as I do from enjoying our victories, Sean.

It's not been great so far, but we've seen what we're capable of in flashes. It's time to stop fuckin aboot and ramp it up in every game.

4 straight wins and then take it up to 5th gear in the New Year.

I get nearly as much joy at watching their pain as I do from enjoying our victories, Sean.

It's not been great so far, but we've seen what we're capable of in flashes. It's time to stop fuckin aboot and ramp it up in every game.

4 straight wins and then take it up to 5th gear in the New Year.
As av posted Spherical 7 wins in a row as 3 games efter brk are at hame & Lg is Dun!!???? Heartily concur wae watchin them get F-uked..Deluded Wankaz?????

I remember after the utter shambles of the tranfer window and the poor start to the season some Celtic fans, including myself, were saying we need to make sure we were in and amongst the top of the table staying as close to the pack as possible until the January tranfer window. For me it was said in anger. I was sure we would pick up and be far out on top by Christmas...I cannot believe we are in the situation we are in right now. I'm going for 4-1 Celtic tonight but if it ends up 1-0 I want it to be the best 1-0 ever won, with amazing beautiful football. If the form of the Hibs game continues then it gives the sheep and the zombies hope. And they are both teams that will raise their game to beat us. We need to start playing and winning games with a bit of style. Put the fear back into our opposition.

Members online

Latest posts

Back