Celtic vs. Rangers

Who are they? I've got tickets for Sevco on Sunday, here's hoping we can demolish the iron curtain defence in the same way that Motherwell did.

New poster also. Moussa not away yet. If he does go, I think it could have a negative effect on the team. My worry is where are the defenders we desperately need? Still think we are too strong for the pretendygers. Would play with our most attack minded players. Got to defend from the front

It's going to be a different kind of game this weekend. I'm not as confident as I normally would be. I'd take 1-0 right now. We need players to push those in the team. Really disappointed in this window (so far).

New poster, watched the Motherwell game on Sunday apart from the left back who ran out of steam and the two thugs laffalot and moreorless they are pretty much playing like last year a long punt up front and hope for the best. I think our midfield is too strong and will go through their defence at will just need to play a little deeper defensively.

If Moussa was sold now it'd send a terrible message and I trust the powers that be realise this. As to Sunday, like other posters I'd settle for any sort of win. However, if the unthinkable happens don't panic. We'll still win this league comfortably.

Like Auldbertie I watched sevco at the W/E (until they scored the 3rd goal, that was enough) Celtic will have to be very wary of the cheating and thuggery that sevco will try and dish out, they do like a dive.

Although we don’t have the depth in the squad you’d expect us to have, I think we have enough to beat them. Watched a few of their games and haven’t been convinced. Interested to see how BR sets us up with everything that’s happened in the last week.

I think we'll beat them. I often think back when the drew us in the cup, they were all cheering, Celtic were in trouble etc etc we know what happened there.. hehe

Sevco will park the bus on sunday and hope to hit us on the break they will also be diving all over the place in the hope of gaining free kicks in and around the box so as they can hit that big animal lafferty with the crosses, so if he wants to make some amends with the support Boyata needs to sort him out.

Lafferty will do what he always does at CP chase shadows and barge into everyone he can in the first 10 minutes .. Keep the ball well we win .. They'll hit a wall at some point post Russia and a majority in their side new to this fixture .. the law of averages say some will struggle. They are desperate to get this Albanian wide player in they'll aim to exploit Lustig who will play ahead of Gamboa for his height if not his pace .. I predict 3-1 as the Bhoys will be up for this.. Well they'd better be.

I Think they will have a free reign to kick us of the park and they will get lots of free kicks around our penalty box, and lafferty will be all over the ground inside our box and be in the refs face every chance he gets

Like Auldbertie I watched sevco at the W/E (until they scored the 3rd goal, that was enough) Celtic will have to be very wary of the cheating and thuggery that sevco will try and dish out, they do like a dive.

Laugherty and Moreloss are spring board divers.
But so easy to wind up for different reasons, one is a immature uncontrollable head case, one is a immature crank bigot and habitual known headline cheat.
I can see BR and Broony telling the players to keep cool knowing the score with their default weakness and watch as Collum goes about red carding Laugherty and Moreloss and possibly jack.

A nightmare fixture & journey for them in Russia, making Sunday at home all in Celtic's favour even without (hopefully not) the great Moussa. So Celtic should be beating them no excuses. Griff loves beating them up, will hopefully be his day for a couple or three goals and a couple of other Celts to score at least one each. Clean sheet for Gordon.
Either way Celtic need to go at them full speed non stop and batter them, don't allow their newest clowns to settle even for a minute.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back