Celtic vs. RB Leipzig. All comments here.

I started getting the jab two years ago, (at the end of October) and got the flu twice since then.....both times in January:sick::sick: .......
Disnae work!!!
I've had the flu once in my life, jc and I thought that was me away.

Palpitations, migraines, every bone aching, and constant temperature swings.

It's the mutated strains that combat the antibodies!!!

The wee germs do have a bit of the hun about them

My heart's bleeding for you, Michael......NOT!!!

I'm sitting here looking like i've pissed myself because of coffee spillage.

This is a serious football site......there's no room for hilarity!
ah know spherical,let's take a wee moment tae reflect seriously, on the future of stevie gerrardiola back in liverpool jobcentre 29th of december! aahhhtchoooo!

tgm will have info on the wee buggers!!!!, ah know ye troll the site big man, join us fur phuxake jist take it doon a wee notch!!!!:cool:

It is wicked right enough SP.......'spose you could say I had a dose of the huns.........Ha Ha...........a dose 'o the huns.........Ach well.....I thought it was good.......LMFAO

BFDJ hopefully to take the straintune in at 10 oclock not a penny for their adverts and no news cause it would be outdated and traffic updates tyat would be a laugh highlights of traffic jams and how to avoid them as you turn left into a live pothole.
He'll phone in a sickie with the flu, Boab

Ironically......he'll be sick as a parrot, so he could call it bird flu

Guys i am heading last day of the school run TFIFriday and will catch up with yous tommorow, MD hope your flu gets better and sounds like you will soon not know you have it till the medicine runs out, haha take care and get well soon, tgjc see you around the flat earth and SP as always pleasure and nice touch to steviebhoy67 he knows he is in good caomany and i had to laugh at the hair jokes, BTW i am in the photo i played football with him and he was on celtic books, amazing. Well thats what i like about the blogs we have an itenillgence to sort our own issues out and thats unique, there was a team and its fans could not not stick together and they watched and watched and the iceberg got bigger........boom and bust. Goodnight and HH.

Brilliant week.......Jambos went aff the park pregnant. Sevco on the road t' ruin again.......frae' tonight....
....... and the mighty Celtic are playing better than two years ago........AT LEAST I THINK SO....
tamthetim.....doesn't agree though..........he might now............
......whaur's the knuckledragging trolls when ye' want them....:p:p:p

Guys i am heading last day of the school run TFIFriday and will catch up with yous tommorow, MD hope your flu gets better and sounds like you will soon not know you have it till the medicine runs out, haha take care and get well soon, tgjc see you around the flat earth and SP as always pleasure and nice touch to steviebhoy67 he knows he is in good caomany and i had to laugh at the hair jokes, BTW i am in the photo i played football with him and he was on celtic books, amazing. Well thats what i like about the blogs we have an itenillgence to sort our own issues out and thats unique, there was a team and its fans could not not stick together and they watched and watched and the iceberg got bigger........boom and bust. Goodnight and HH.
Safe passage boss-man......thoughts with the family

Aaahhtcchhoo!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back