Celtic vs. RB Leipzig. All comments here.

Quote of the day
"
The Green Machine

about 6 hours ago

The social injustice one, Mick?
I've spent a lifetime defending the weak and it's time these weak minded midgets on here paid heed to it.
Cheers
HH"

He does not get it, its like charity with a kick in the baws. Do you see the inferiority complex, weak minded clueless and small.
View attachment 425
if carlsberg did totally phuqin mental!!!

Looking forward to the game Always worried about our inability to defend properly in European
matches, hoping that'll better on Thursday ?
I agree. Its2 always been defence who switch off and we usually pay the price no matter how well we may be playing elsawhere on the pitch. I worry that the trend of us conceding very soft and avoidable goals can sink us yet again. Positivity and focus being key.
HH?

Almost a free go tonight.

But...

A win would keep our hopes alive and make at least one of the remaining games interesting.

For the next two and a half seasons, Euro competition through the season is a bonus. Once we get that TEN I'd like to see more focus on it.

The most important euro games in our history since Lisbon will be next summer, assuming we're in the CL qualification - make the groups next season and the financial muscle for TEN will be in place.

As for tonight - about time the bhoys played with no fear against a decent Euro team and treated them like they were the Huns. Get at them, don't be intimidated by reputation, enjoy competing, see what we can create.

We need to do well in Europe. Every win or point is vital. There will be changes in the next couple of years. We need to be part of it. The failure to invest in the squad in the summer was criminal. Can't believe PL took that gamble on CL qualification. We've turned a corner in the League, lets do the same in the Europa. HH.

Members online

No members online now.

Back