Celtic vs. RB Leipzig. All comments here.

Oh yes.... and good night to y'all
Still fit for later today, jc?
Still fit for later today, jc?
YEP. SP,
....normally take Friday off, but got to go in for a few hours, but tryin' to finish a job up in Redford........and put my bill in.................................. 'n get paid!!!!!
But should be showered and shoved out by I:15 .......see you then good buddy......
HH SP

My quiet confidence was rewarded big time by Celtic. That's the displays I pay my money to see . After the first ten mins I think lustig played well. along with the rest who were amazing. Can't wait to bump into sevconians today a day of gloating .
The mornings after the night before are often the sweetest moments, Clarkie.

Glory in the aftermath with a big cuban lit while watching the hunopypalypse take place.

Great night, great performance......sets you up nicely for the weekend

Apart from a bizarre late substitution an almost perfect performance. Let them come on to us then passed our way into the game. In the end it should have been more , superb all over the pitch, Benkovic, Boyata, calmac, Jamesie, the biggest maddest French bastard ever, Tierney, a Celtic legend at 21. Has BR finally "learned lessons". ? Hope so. Can't wait for Sunday

Apart from a bizarre late substitution an almost perfect performance. Let them come on to us then passed our way into the game. In the end it should have been more , superb all over the pitch, Benkovic, Boyata, calmac, Jamesie, the biggest maddest French bastard ever, Tierney, a Celtic legend at 21. Has BR finally "learned lessons". ? Hope so. Can't wait for Sunday
How could I forget Christie?

My quiet confidence was rewarded big time by Celtic. That's the displays I pay my money to see . After the first ten mins I think lustig played well. along with the rest who were amazing. Can't wait to bump into sevconians today a day of gloating .

Lustig was a nightmare. We need a RB in January.

Much better buddy. They didn't have to operate on his jaw, which was good, he just can't eat solid food or talk for a couple a weeks...which is also good I guess...the talking I mean..not the solid food thing..that would be a pain in the arse hahaha. Thanks for asking ???

What happened to your brother?

We were brilliant. Nothing more, nothing less. Every one in the team last night deserve all the praise and plaudits going. The difficulty we are all having in making a particular MOTM call says it all. Take yer pick!
I fancied us to win it but the level of performance was outstanding against a top Bundesliga team.

Back to earth on Sunday. For me while being a believer in keeping a winning side together regardless of opposition, I'd wrap Boyata and Benkovic in cotton wool and keep them as far away from Livingston's plastic pitch as possible. Maybe even bench KT and Jamesie too.

Anyway, congratulations to the players, coaches and manager. Last night was special. Thank you Celtic.

What happened to your brother?
He was walking home after the cup semi final....he lives near Hampden...he had his hoops top on. He didn't realise it was untucked at the back...he saw some sheep and zombie fans fighting...decided to avoid them. Walked past a load of huns heading to the fight. One of them noticed his top and they jumped him. Broke his jaw

He was walking home after the cup semi final....he lives near Hampden...he had his hoops top on. He didn't realise it was untucked at the back...he saw some sheep and zombie fans fighting...decided to avoid them. Walked past a load of huns heading to the fight. One of them noticed his top and they jumped him. Broke his jaw

What a shower of shitebag scum. They are always big Fucking tough guys when they outnumber who they want to fight. A single guy? Dirty Cunts. Hope he’s ok.

I just read comments from a German reporter. He absolutely nails it in what he says. The fans. The atmosphere. The culture. The tradition. Puts our so called sports reporters to shame:

“Sorry, Borussia Dortmund, sorry Besiktas, but Celtic Park and the Celts top everything that RB has experienced since its inception in 2009.The fans of the Scots live up to their reputation as the world’s best fanatics, driving their Bhoys in Green for 94 minutes to the deserved victory, celebrating every duel, profane interjections and corners.
“They also celebrate themselves, their loyalty, their songs. The history of the cult club, founded in 1888 by the Irish clergyman Brother Walfrid, looms over everything, the score is decorating accessories, the big picture more important.
“Celtic season tickets are traded like gold dust and carry the inscription: “A Club Like No Other"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back