CELTIC vs. Red Bull Salzburg - All comments here

Smurf88

I Don't think I've looked forward to a match in quite some time. I cannot wait to get a result against this lot. That Moanes Dabour's comment's have done my head in over the last few weeks!

I'm going for a 2-1 Celtic win!

I also don't think we'll come up against many sides better than them if we do progress in the competition. With a new RB and target man I think there is a small chance of us actually doing some damage in this competition! HH

Brilliant though it was the Killie game is history time to get our feet back on the ground,the team will need to be strong in this,the form that has been shown the last few games needs to be there from start to Finnish, Salsburg will take any chance we give them, yes we will win but we need to in the right frame of mind,been there to often not to be overconfident, HH

I Don't think I've looked forward to a match in quite some time. I cannot wait to get a result against this lot. That Moanes Dabour's comment's have done my head in over the last few weeks!

I'm going for a 2-1 Celtic win!

I also don't think we'll come up against many sides better than them if we do progress in the competition. With a new RB and target man I think there is a small chance of us actually doing some damage in this competition! HH
Looking forward to it myself mate.A winable game for Celtic as we have home advantage,a team capable of blowing them away.Berkovic is key to starting attacks moving out from defence allowing the midfield and front three to interchange and open up their tight defence.They are a quality side however they have qualified so might not have the hunger for the fight.Tight game 1-0 Celtic.

I think this is our big opportunity to banish for ever the inferiority complex that we have had about Europe for many years. Let's attack this game, and go for goals like we did against Kilmarnock on Saturday. A draw would be enough for us, but it would be a gross mistake to plan for a draw. If we go for a win and miss narrowly, we will still get a draw! Let us entertain, and at the same time show Europe how well we can play. We showed Scotland our class at the weekend; time for Europe to see the same. I am looking forward to it. We will be OK providing our defenders maintain their concentration and don't make any silly mistakes, while the midfield players and forwards must be on the lookout for any chances, including having a pop for outside the penalty area. And if possible, hit the ball first time! What a wonderful goal that first goal was against Kilmarnock! A cross from Izzy finds Jamesie and bang! first time! goal! No p***ing about with the ball. Just belt it! DP

Members online

Latest posts

Back