Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Whit? Born on the doorstep of Paradise and we’re wimps? I’ll challenge ye tae a voddy drinking contest any day.
I'm a govan bhoy mate. Eastender now though. Stay in carntyne but remember walking through barrowfield after getting aff 65 bus from govan and always having to fight some cunt before I got to the game. Getting aff at bridgeton cross was even worse ☺☺

Well I’m the biggest lightweight ever and take no shame in that. Always sick always humongous hangovers but then that’s just wee Rosie here and today needs must.

thank you for your reasoning and it’s true. I thought in the first half we would win the game. I thought they were terrible so to be beaten by them is just so hard to swallow but you are right about them and their insecurities. I suppose I just don’t like the fact that ‘they’ appear to be our benchmark. I think it would be better if we could compete in Europe more successfully. I watched a documentary recently about Jock Stein, Bob Shankly and Matt Busby who all had their eyes firmly on European competition. HH
Yes rose,we should leave this sectarian nonsense behind and aspire to European success. Don't be defined by their narrow minded mentality.

I understand that bigman, and I would agree if I thought they were unbeatable, but that's probably the best we've played this season and I would say they're the worst opposition we've come up against this season. They've given me a renewed hope for the rest of the season. They will definately drop points, its just up to us to keep winning.
No excuses, we should have taken our scoring chances today & what is it with set pieces that our players don't get...pick a man and stay with him...FFS !!!
We should have won that game comfortably today, better team lost, but we move on
Boaby MadHUN and his honest mistakes, notwithstanding
As you can see, he's miles away when Broony hits the Morelos' hand with his face, then the 'Honest Man in Black' restrains the aforementioned 'He who cannot score against Celtic'
In any other league, this would be looked into...but...Scotland...so nothing to see here
Fuck it. at least we're not HUNS

HH

Last edited:
Well I’m the biggest lightweight ever and take no shame in that. Always sick always humongous hangovers but then that’s just wee Rosie here and today needs must.

thank you for your reasoning and it’s true. I thought in the first half we would win the game. I thought they were terrible so to be beaten by them is just so hard to swallow but you are right about them and their insecurities. I suppose I just don’t like the fact that ‘they’ appear to be our benchmark. I think it would be better if we could compete in Europe more successfully. I watched a documentary recently about Jock Stein, Bob Shankly and Matt Busby who all had their eyes firmly on European competition. HH
I’m hoping for a total wipe oot tomorrow in the hope that I’ll suffer aboot something else.

Just gutted MD no felt this down for a long time. HH
Chin up Rose, tomorrow is another day and they are buying into their own hype
They are shite and it's our own fault we are in the position we are
We totally dominated them and until MadHUN got the red card out, they had no answer to our midfield diamond
The season, is not over, no matter how much they say it is
It's not over till the fat lady sings
KTF
It's a long hard slog, but the way we played today, there's still a chance
Getting knocked down is inevitable
Staying down, is not an option
HH

Was on a supporters bus in the 70's, we had beaten them, and they were their usual pissed off, mutant selves
As our bus stopped at a red light, behind a few other buses, they attacked with bricks, and one guy had dislodged a paving stone and ran towards the back of our bus
We were scrambling over the seats as he got close
He tried to throw it and it fell short, he picked it up and ran at us again, as we were stopped, and threw it through the back window, as we were shouting at the driver to fucking move...!!!
It smashed through but everyone had moved up towards the front, so no one was hurt, but it was scary AF...and all over a game of fitba
This, hasn't changed, in all the years, every other place in the world, looks on and shakes their head, it's embarrassing
The police outside today, as our team bus rolled up, did nothing to prevent them getting at our players
But, as I said...it's Scotland, so nothing will be done
Slippy should be asked what he thought of the reception our players got, but as usual blinders on by our media

The more ah look at that clip wi' madhun laughin like phuq while he's cuddlin that phuq the angrier ah get,it's a big girfuy tae Celtic and the whole of Scottish football, ah've never seen a ref, or heard of ref who did what madhun did, the surprised and disappointed statement has to be forthcoming!
SFA statement forthcoming:
"Nothing to see here"
Both with that wee Gargoyle cuddle, and this blatant blindness by the 4th official, who's looking right at the Morelos studding of Frimpong
Absolute fucking roasters, the lot of them
The stop the ten, is in full swing
KTF

HH

Last edited:
The thug gets his way yet again. The referees let him away with it the lines men let him away with it .the people who run celtic have thier heads buried in the sand.your own your own that's what any new players joining our club should be told. It is not a safe place for you in the Scottish game. NO PROTECTION.

Members online

Latest posts

Back