Celtic Way, the decline of the Mainstream Media and why the Rangers make a good point

We know from recent history that other Glasgow club were given a license to compete in Europe when they did not have enough funds to comply with the rules, this year they have qualified to play again but the have had the begging bowl out for years because they are drowning in debt, has the media investigated this no they are to busy attacking others to divert attention from thier chosen club fair play and reporting is not in thier locker, itโ€™s always been the same as far back as I can remember donโ€™t read thier rubbish or buy thier news
Alex Thomson ch4 news was all over it. His career suffered as a result. Do not underestimate the power of the masonic lodge.

Celtic Way, the decline of the Mainstream Media and why the Rangers make a good point...​

Long read if you want a bit of advice keep your posts short n to the point ,some of us have the attention span of a goldfish and spent our days at school looking out the window

oh and refer to them as sevco ๐Ÿ˜‚

A long read but a good and thorough explanation for those like me who have put their eyes on the Scottish Premiership for the first time in a serious way in only the past few weeks.
Seriously mate for a long time there wasn't much in it between Scottish football and English. In fact most of the core of good English teams had a good few Scottish or Irish players in them.
Then sky got involved. Guys like David Dein at arsenal realised the money they could charge advertiser's. Sky pumped millions into the game in England. Around about the same time our wise sfa jumped into bed with Setanta. Who went bust. Then had to go cap in hand to sky for a fraction of the deal they originally offered.
Lamb and handshakes is what we have been up against all the time.
They actually HATE Catholics in Scotland. It doesn't matter if you support Celtic or not.

Oh btw. The SMSM will survive no matter how you wish they wouldn't.
They don't just report on football and some people are not interested in it either.
Football is just gravy..........xenophobia, rampant racism and some semi-starlet's tits are their bread and butter.

For as long as there are scared dirty old-men, then they'll still manage to hawk their wares

Meanwhile in the London Economic paper, there's news of good ol Tommy Robinson losing his case in court and now has to cough up circa ยฃ100,000 to a young Syrian man he made shit up about.
Get it right up you Yaxley.

Aye Shammy hearing that that wee far right racist piece a shit Yaxley Lemon was a ยฃ100,000 poorer was joyous enough but hearing that he had to hand that ยฃ100,000 over tae that wee immigrant Syrian kid was....

FC.jpg
That'll stick in that wee racist prick's craw even more!

I object to paywalls shammy. They make enough out of advertising. I object to adverts too, cos I'm basically a grumpy old bastard now. Victor meldrew reincarnate. I won't subscribe to Sky as they charge you to watch their adverts. Netflix is ok though.
Don't know if you ever visit cqn? At the moment everytime you refresh the page there is an England team pop up on your screen, it's fucking annoying. If I see that cheating wee cnut sterling again...
So the owner of the site P67 allows this, he no longer engages with his readers. Fed up or beneath him I dunno? He has a loyal following and I've read many an interesting article on there, WC worked there I believe till he branched out on his own.
There are numerous complaints on the site now about adverts and pop ups, all seem to be ignored. At the end of the day we have a choice, like it, or lump it.

Ah P67 at CQN....the Celtic board's go to spin merchant!

Football is just gravy..........xenophobia, rampant racism and some semi-starlet's tits are their bread and butter.

For as long as there are scared dirty old-men, then they'll still manage to hawk their wares
It was always thus..
The mistake by one of Tony Blair's media Ades in the wake of 9/11 was to let the cat out of the bag by admitting it was a good day to bury bad news.
Since then I have always thought it's not about what's in the news, it's what's not.

Back