Celtic youth

This idea was floated and it was rejected why? well junior teams wanted in ,lower league teams wanted to keep there funding and not share it with any new comers ,

feck the increase in crowds that would mean an increase in costs /safety certificates ,police costs /parking

if stenhousemuir only buy 86 pies then they won't be buying anymore than that so it became a non starter the bowling club syndrome kicked in andbecame a shut shop if you have a look at what the handouts they get and what they actually invest at grassroots level it's shocking

without the cash divid up by the league these clubs would go under ,,,

and thatis the real problem in Scottish football lower league clubs sucking the life out of Scottish football and offering nothing in return , the cash would be better used to develop youth league systems

The english fa made sure everyclub outwith the epl all got millions in funding for youth development they structured payments every year and structured leagues through every age group

They invested big money in there academys and sports science and every 5 yrs the funding is under review , some of the championship clubs have better training infastructure for there youths and on a level with ajax have

Scottish fa got us Sponsership from roddy mcdonald and that's it ,a couple of bibs an astro turf 5s pitch for a photoshop and an alky twat like mcleish rolled out every year to tell us how great were doing

Get rid of the masonic cabal running scottish football into the ground ,,,, then football would have a future ,,,,,Barry Hearn the boxing promoter summed it up within day of being in the sfa's company

a shambless were his words
Just to reinforce that point, kelly. I was given an option of playing senior football with one of the Angus clubs for £75 p/w (training twice a week), or signing with a Dundee junior club for £125 p/w (training once a week)?

Senior football is a joke. Scotland cannot sustain 42 clubs unless those clubs themselves are prepared to be used as feeder clubs for the 6 relatively big-hitters.

Go into any of those smaller towns and cities and look at what kits the local population are wearing. You won't see many Montrose kits being sold in shops up there, but they'll be more than happy to take their cut of the pie when the money is being dished out.

I'm all for some type of pyramid scheme, but 42 senior clubs in a population of 5.5 million???

Come on to fuck............this time next year, I fully expect 20 clubs to go the way of the dodo and the huns!

Just to reinforce that point, kelly. I was given an option of playing senior football with one of the Angus clubs for £75 p/w (training twice a week), or signing with a Dundee junior club for £125 p/w (training once a week)?

Senior football is a joke. Scotland cannot sustain 42 clubs unless those clubs themselves are prepared to be used as feeder clubs for the 6 relatively big-hitters.

Go into any of those smaller towns and cities and look at what kits the local population are wearing. You won't see many Montrose kits being sold in shops up there, but they'll be more than happy to take their cut of the pie when the money is being dished out.

I'm all for some type of pyramid scheme, but 42 senior clubs in a population of 5.5 million???

Come on to fuck............this time next year, I fully expect 20 clubs to go the way of the dodo and the huns!
the junior clubs and amateur clubs add massive value to the overall system

But majority of these guys organising and keeping it going do so out of passion with no real return on the time they put into game. I think.

it would seem that most professional clubs are non viable in scotland from business perspective

The weighted capitalist system that makes bigger clubs viable does so on the back of the passion of these less viable businesses

these bottom passion drivers actually add much more value than the 18 year getting 4 million per year out on loan in somebody else's non viable business.

but instead of lottery funding creating stable grassroots systems to develop and encourage youth talent

the money goes to help subsidise the capitalist scam companies running top end of game.

and the sport courts think thats a good model

wonder if the sport courts get tax benefits and off book payments to help keep the scammers scamming

the bottom of football is the foundation

without a fully supported foundation the top heavy capitalist system will collapse and not in an orderly fashion like the twin towers did by miracle

the junior clubs and amateur clubs add massive value to the overall system

But majority of these guys organising and keeping it going do so out of passion with no real return on the time they put into game. I think.

it would seem that most professional clubs are non viable in scotland from business perspective

The weighted capitalist system that makes bigger clubs viable does so on the back of the passion of these less viable businesses

these bottom passion drivers actually add much more value than the 18 year getting 4 million per year out on loan in somebody else's non viable business.

but instead of lottery funding creating stable grassroots systems to develop and encourage youth talent

the money goes to help subsidise the capitalist scam companies running top end of game.

and the sport courts think thats a good model

wonder if the sport courts get tax benefits and off book payments to help keep the scammers scamming

the bottom of football is the foundation

without a fully supported foundation the top heavy capitalist system will collapse and not in an orderly fashion like the twin towers did by miracle
It is all a long wait TET. The working class and the radical thinkers have been won over by the drop down effect of money and security. I am just glad to support a team who at least had their roots in making a humanitarian difference and my hope is that we as supporters can keep that foundations ideals forever. HH! Workersof the world unite drunk as fuck anarchy in the uk sleep and signing off . Celtic! Champions!

Back