Celtic's Catch 22 Moment - The Home Cup Ticket Scheme Con Trick

Fantastic Piece David.

I personally have strong feelings about Hampden and the SFA so would never go to anything at the dump.

But whilst thats me i respect the bhoys n ghirls who do go to cheer our team on.

I personally find it a bit sickening that the fans who turned out for all are getting shafted by the glory hunter as specified in the article.

Its like those twats who support chelsea, all the gear (cash) no idea.

Used to hate the old biscuit tin mentality and yet over the years Celtic do put coin over supporters. No gratitude.

Now some may choose to call that business if they wish, to me, its a snakey way of shafting your own through broken promises and not giving a phuq

Not my idea nor vision of the Celtic Way yet i have seen it from the club on too many occassions.

The Celtic Way is about the faithfull through n through it is not about a board who forget the principles of the Celtic Way unless their looking for a soundbyte. Nor is it about those throwing cash about to pick n choose like a fkn chelsea fan.

HH ☘️

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact is there will be big empty spaces where all the invisible Hearts fans should be, and Hearts and the SFA will lose revenue because Hearts won't send back unsold tickets. Something you probably wouldn't see anywhere else in World Football. Do the SFA make Hearts pay for their whole allocation? If not they should. A no sale ,no return, condition might make them see things differently.

Really good article and the club could easily address this if there was a genuine will to be fair. But who gives a monkeys once the money is in the bank. Hearts will get half and I do agree with that but where were there die hard fans on Sunday? Edinburgh derby and didn't even fill their end at Easter Road.

Really good article and the club could easily address this if there was a genuine will to be fair. But who gives a monkeys once the money is in the bank. Hearts will get half and I do agree with that but where were there die hard fans on Sunday? Edinburgh derby and didn't even fill their end at Easter Road.

They must have had the fare to Ipox.

I agree with brim should be sale or return.

Mind sevco getting special treatment were allocation was returned so more of the apes could turn up.

Seems it works for the deidco....

Back