Celtic's coffers swollen by a faithful support, now for some reciprocity, Mr Lawwell

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Completely agree, Niall J. Even if getting Forster back is the only move we make from here on in, it will be worth whatever we spend.
Not often I support Lawwell but I do on the wage savings to date. On the goalkeeper, I like Bain, but when it comes to titles and European progression, someone like Forster is the difference at one end of the pitch like Edouard and Klimala are at the other. Both might be good enough but lets test that next season. We can't guess with the 10. For this season Eddy and Forster please. After that no worries.

Not often I support Lawwell but I do on the wage savings to date. On the goalkeeper, I like Bain, but when it comes to titles and European progression, someone like Forster is the difference at one end of the pitch like Edouard and Klimala are at the other. Both might be good enough but lets test that next season. We can't guess with the 10. For this season Eddy and Forster please. After that no worries.
Not a tubthupper in any way withe the board NJ...but fuck me they have put us on another level if Celtic fans can't grasp that l for one question what they want. We are are out of sight in Scotland regards merchandise, aye what about players? It's all relevant. Go all in and be like another certain club or stick by this board no fuckin brainer.

The board know what's at stake. If they blink everyone will see it. I too am as far removed from a lover of the board as anyone, but even I cant see them looking at their shoes and hoping. I hope. Time will tell and we will remember how they act. They know that too.
Spot on. (y) And I agree if we lose this moment.....

The board know what's at stake. If they blink everyone will see it. I too am as far removed from a lover of the board as anyone, but even I cant see them looking at their shoes and hoping. I hope. Time will tell and we will remember how they act. They know that too.
Looking at there shoes? What the fuck do you excatly want from the board v11? Spend every penny? Your a negative cunt that can't appreciate anything this board has done! Fuckin biggest retail deal in Scotland? Backing up lenny? Most season tickets sold and a waiting list of 17,000. Hope you find the club of your dreams. Cos ain't the club I love.

Not a tubthupper in any way withe the board NJ...but fuck me they have put us on another level if Celtic fans can't grasp that l for one question what they want. We are are out of sight in Scotland regards merchandise, aye what about players? It's all relevant. Go all in and be like another certain club or stick by this board no fuckin brainer.
They have a balancing act this year. Not always one they've got right, especially in Europe. This year? It just needs the purchase of quality between the sticks as good as the guy who puts it in at the other end. Keep Eddy and sign The Wall this is in the bag.(y)

Looking at there shoes? What the fuck do you excatly want from the board v11? Spend every penny? Your a negative cunt that can't appreciate anything this board has done! Fuckin biggest retail deal in Scotland? Backing up lenny? Most season tickets sold and a waiting list of 17,000. Hope you find the club of your dreams. Cos ain't the club I love.
:) TBF I think he said 'I can't see them looking at their shoes'

:) TBF I think he said 'I can't see them looking at their shoes'
Fair comment NJ, just me first new glasses.after 2mth..my point was if the Celtic supporters don't realise what it means to the the board then they are totally detached.at times our board look that way but I challenge anyone to say they don't have the club at heart.We have never had a more proactive board than this.

Fair comment NJ, just me first new glasses.after 2mth..my point was if the Celtic supporters don't realise what it means to the the board then they are totally detached.at times our board look that way but I challenge anyone to say they don't have the club at heart.We have never had a more proactive board than this.
Financially this board has the books at heart. The club/support? I'm not sure they have found that equilibriam. That said i've spent a lot of time beating them for a cautious approach, given the current circumstances and what might come from civil court actions and this pandemic perhaps their circumspect approach ened up being correct.

Financially this board has the books at heart. The club/support? I'm not sure they have found that equilibriam. That said i've spent a lot of time beating them for a cautious approach, given the current circumstances and what might come from civil court actions and this pandemic perhaps their circumspect approach ened up being correct.
Your circumspect might be correct and therfore your cognitive reason may be correct but you presumption should think of all possibilities.

:rolleyes: god you lot are whingers :rolleyes:

save the money
spend the money
keep the divis
spend the divis

go to war

like being on FF
Shreddies, frosted shreddies. Cornflakes, frosties. Ready brek or porridge. salt on porridge, just milk. let's just be presbyterian. Missioanary in grey underwear ;)

Members online

Back