Celtic's coffers swollen by a faithful support, now for some reciprocity, Mr Lawwell

We’re going for 10IAR under this current board’s stewardship, spent a club record £9 million on Eddie, possible quadruple treble still on going, have money in the bank to survive this pandemic, 17k on a waiting list for season tickets, breaking all retail/sponsorship deals.....still some people moan, what exactly is it they want? Go and step into some blue shoes and have a look at us from the other side.....then you’d have something to moan about😜

I just have this gnawing feeling that our boards previous thrift when spending might just look like they were big spenders in years to come, by all accounts covid virus ain't over and I just can't see the board forking out 5m or more for players with little or no return pretty much guaranteed.

If and it is only if at this point our season plays out with a massive reduction of fans if any allowed in, how many are going to renew season tickets a second time???

Until a virus cure is common place throughout the world I very much doubt things will return to a pre covid way of life, and on the back of that I doubt our board will gamble, having said that I am still hopeful of Big Fraz getting a pay off from the Saints and signing a 2year deal with us.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

We’re going for 10IAR under this current board’s stewardship, spent a club record £9 million on Eddie, possible quadruple treble still on going, have money in the bank to survive this pandemic, 17k on a waiting list for season tickets, breaking all retail/sponsorship deals.....still some people moan, what exactly is it they want? Go and step into some blue shoes and have a look at us from the other side.....then you’d have something to moan about😜
One good goalkeeper well within reach. And to stop comparing to a club formed in 2012. I do actualy own blue shoes though. Not royal blue to be fair. Step to far and don't go with jeans. Still raging brogues are no longer accepatble

Think that's been established mate.all done without cheating. Am off to guard a statue now...no idea who it is but being patriotic it's ma duty....FUCKIN STOPPIT! 😂

I just have this gnawing feeling that our boards previous thrift when spending might just look like they were big spenders in years to come, by all accounts covid virus ain't over and I just can't see the board forking out 5m or more for players with little or no return pretty much guaranteed.

If and it is only if at this point our season plays out with a massive reduction of fans if any allowed in, how many are going to renew season tickets a second time???

Until a virus cure is common place throughout the world I very much doubt things will return to a pre covid way of life, and on the back of that I doubt our board will gamble, having said that I am still hopeful of Big Fraz getting a pay off from the Saints and signing a 2year deal with us.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
That is all we need. Pray. :)

Back