Celtic's "Makes the Hibs trolling look lower league material"

After the Celtic AGM, now is the time to consider a Celtic Supporter Membership Scheme...

Believe its a fantastic idea Niall and maybe something that the celtic star /noise could put into operation.
The AGM is just a scam, where the voice of the celtic supporters is unheard and the shambles of voting upon issues that can't bring about change, is just an insult to the supporters overall.
I would be very much in favour of hoping such a scheme could get off the ground, especially when the celtic trust seems more about financial issues than about the real issues that impact the supporters more so.
If supporters really want a say and a vote to challenge this board then sign up or shut up moaning imo.
Enough support, example, 50k on the Higgins issue would set a very hard stance that the board would find very hard to continue to ignore.
An agenda could be set out, to which the majority of the support can bring to an AGM and expect answers on such issues.
Personally couldn't be to bothered about still going over res 12 and 5 way agreement, as much as clarification would be very welcome, yet don't think we will ever get it, yet the everyday issues never get tackled which is not right for our club to keep remaining silent upon going forward, which still seems the tactic of this board ever since res 12 and the 5 way agreement surfaced.
The bastards within the board have got away for to long with that approach towards the celtic support so it's about time they were really challenged in the right and proper way.

Wasn't it suggested that David Low resigned from the Celtic Trust due to his opposition to the proposal the Trust were proposing to put forward at the Celtic AGM.....and didn't he have unkind words to say about Auldheid around this time?

If the above is accurate why would David Low be considered for a leading role in what is being suggested in Niall's article?

Personally, I would support Auldheid being proposed for such a role should he be interested.

Wasn't it suggested that David Low resigned from the Celtic Trust due to his opposition to the proposal the Trust were proposing to put forward at the Celtic AGM.....and didn't he have unkind words to say about Auldheid around this time?

If the above is accurate why would David Low be considered for a leading role in what is being suggested in Niall's article?

Personally, I would support Auldheid being proposed for such a role should he be interested.
Would be more interested in a new voice myself as can't see anything been achieved with keep dwelling upon the past myself, tend to look forwards more so nowadays and by keeping hold of the issues surrounding the 5 way agreement and res 12 has just allowed a simple get out clause by remaining silent and unprepared to tackle any issues for the past 10 years now

Back