Celtics New Manager

Tiger76

I keep hearing on on about Celtic's new manager this and that.. being a Celtic manager is the best job in the world every manager should be aspiring to be in charge of this club, this club is world renowned and commands 60k plus at everyhome match and has the best fans in the world if they are a manager at all they should be winning the league hands down with the facilities as their disposal and be building a team that should be competitive in Europe why shouldn't we be in the last stages of the champions league every year at Celtic you are expected to win every game no matter who is in front of you... sorry for rant fed te feck up !!
COYBIG forever !!

I keep hearing on on about Celtic's new manager this and that.. being a Celtic manager is the best job in the world every manager should be aspiring to be in charge of this club, this club is world renowned and commands 60k plus at everyhome match and has the best fans in the world if they are a manager at all they should be winning the league hands down with the facilities as their disposal and be building a team that should be competitive in Europe why shouldn't we be in the last stages of the champions league every year at Celtic you are expected to win every game no matter who is in front of you... sorry for rant fed te feck up !!
COYBIG forever !!
There's already a thread on this pal. As Lennono says, it's all about the money but good coaching would go a long way.

Bang on Lenno. Give, as an example, Dumbarton 100million a year from SKY and watch the Sons climb up the European rankings.
Sorry pal, but I do believe that Lord Nimmo Smith declared that spending more money than other people definitely does NOT give you any sporting advantage whatsoever, as gleefully reported by the Daily Rangers, The Sun, the BBC, STV and every other media outlet in Scotland!

Think about it, Chelsea, Man City, PSG, Deidco, etc, etc, never just suddenly started winning trophies just because someone started pumping in huge amounts of money.

OK the team that used to play at the Bigotdome had only won 3 league titles in the previous 19 seasons and suddenly started to win year after year after they started filling their side with high paid established international stars which was funded on fresh air, funny handshakes and a compliant bank (and eventually the tab was picked up by those of us that actually paid any taxes to HMRC), but that is purely a coincidence.

Any more of that nonsense and you'll have the statue defenders coming after you...

Sorry pal, but I do believe that Lord Nimmo Smith declared that spending more money than other people definitely does NOT give you any sporting advantage whatsoever, as gleefully reported by the Daily Rangers, The Sun, the BBC, STV and every other media outlet in Scotland!

Think about it, Chelsea, Man City, PSG, Deidco, etc, etc, never just suddenly started winning trophies just because someone started pumping in huge amounts of money.

OK the team that used to play at the Bigotdome had only won 3 league titles in the previous 19 seasons and suddenly started to win year after year after they started filling their side with high paid established international stars which was funded on fresh air, funny handshakes and a compliant bank (and eventually the tab was picked up by those of us that actually paid any taxes to HMRC), but that is purely a coincidence.

Any more of that nonsense and you'll have the statue defenders coming after you...
I better speak to my legal people.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back