Celtictv tighten security, so if you ain’t going, you ain’t seeing AIK game

I’ve looked on YouTube before but never found a live stream. Will have a go on Thursday.
always seems to get pulled on youtube , the latvian and russian sites are better you cann't understand the commentary so your not bombarded with pish

Disco lights
celtic tv upgrades
desso pitch
hotel
shite home strip

When what we are crying out for is players ffs

Lawwell trying to make changes for the champions league thats another laugh , this from a ceo of a club he's fkd in the last 4 transfer windows and downsized

Me too lol thought with my heart and bought itoh! its Celtic it must be good surprize lol
well must say £80 lighter these days anywhere else would have read the shite then told them piss off lol
HH

Oh if it wasn't remotely connected to Celtic and the idea that you are, however small, contributing to the club [Peter Lawwell's next bonus], I'd be on the phone right now demanding a full refund and a profound written apology for such utterly pash content.

always seems to get pulled on youtube , the latvian and russian sites are better you cann't understand the commentary so your not bombarded with pish

Disco lights
celtic tv upgrades
desso pitch
hotel
shite home strip

When what we are crying out for is players ffs

Lawwell trying to make changes for the champions league thats another laugh , this from a ceo of a club he's fkd in the last 4 transfer windows and downsized

The home strip is a masterpiece compared to that genuinely evil third strip.

It would be a PL business concept, make the business work for as little as outlay as possible, whilst ensuring all 'guaranteed certain' incomes are maximised.
Give nothing to the customer you don't have to give, maximise them like tins of beans, especially concentrate on those Victorian pennies as trivial things make the wealth.

it is a flawed concept in the late 20th let alone 21st century!

By not having a good CEO we have missed tens of millions in income. Around 60 millions just these past 2 seasons. But PL's happy as the business can switch on the lights with cash in the bank, and he's personally on EPL income.

He won't be so keen to highlight the obvious problem with the accounts, that were it not for the sale of Dembele and KT, players he had little personally to do in the coaching and development of, we would have not been showing any profits!

PL takes the kudos for the work of others! but none of the ownership for the job he is supposed to do, namely make Celtic the football club improve year by year! he won't because he knows he can't point to that credibly!

he can point a balance sheet to the naïve! he certainly can't point to the team, which is now under threat from what should be, what would be a financial tramp in comparison, if we genuinley had a smart operator.
A tramp that unlike PL has a specific aim for the actual football team!

It's 2019. ANY live stream/broadcast can be hijacked by those who understand the protocols. Just as any new movie will invariably end up available for download witihn days/weeks of its release, a perfect copy at that.

I'm disappointed Celtic have spent time on beefing up security around Celtic Tv - they must get their heads out of the sand and realise what the big movie companies did: that 'illegal' distribution of your content can actaually be a GOOD thing for the brand.

Celtic popping up on the likes of hesgoal.com regularly keeps the club in the spotlight, keeps awareness levels high around the globe. IF Celtic truly had the wherewithall about them at marketing strategy levels they'd ge tahead of the curve and make a quality broadcast of Celtic TV FREE, at least for matches - the current pittance (relative to other incomes) it makes the club as a revenue stream would easily be eclipsed by the advertising revenue and the publicity/audience such a move ganrners, not to mention opening opportunities of a new fanbase globally.

Instead of being crowded on a list of illegal streams, there would soon be a large internet customer base aware you can log straight onto a Celtic Tv website and watch a game at good definition without hassle.

May take a peek over the gold-brick bonus wall for anyone to realise this...
This intelligent discourse is unlikely to succed. By the way, how could you produce a quality product with the likes of Boyd and McCuddihy(?)

Last edited:
Only if they released a blue one with a Union Jack on it could they actually make a worse strip than our current third strip. I really loved last season's away jersey and continue to act like it's our current away strip. In my own little world. They wore that really cool away strip ONCE last season. In a 6-0 demolition of St Johnstone, the rest of the time it was that literally pish-coloured third one.

This intelligent discourse is unlikely to succed. By the way, how could you produce a quality product with the likes of Boys and McCuddihy(?)

:)

Commentary would only matter to a small percentage of global audience - i.e us. It's the quality of broadcast that would count; a buffering-free smooth stream so that anyone anywhere can check out the Celtic. That's how you get us played in bars from Bali to Helsinki - reliability of FREE content to put on the screens for the casual viewer; that's how you become the globe's default favourite 'second team'...

'What did you do down the bar, Viktor/Choo-Choo/Rikki-Tikki?"

"Not much, had a beer/moonshine watched the Celtic de Glasgow."

"Me too - on the ipad/laptop/Amstrad"

:D

It's how you put us on everyone's lips, how you circumvent the glamour elite yet keep the club relevant when they come to form the inevitable super leagues looking to the global audience's viewing choices.

We cannot compete via the CL/Sky/Bt for shoulder-room with the top leagues so going this way - catching the 'low-hanging fruit' by thinking differently can still make us a proposition to be considered; all the fat UEFA mokneys and sponsors care about is audience relevance and brand recognition.

FREE Celtic TV = a big step toward global football fan familiarity.

Last edited:
:)

Commentary would only matter to a small percentage of global audience - i.e us. It's the quality of broadcast that would count; a buffering-free smooth stream so that anyone anywhere can check out the Celtic. That's how you get us played in bars from Bali to Helsinki - reliability of FREE content to put on the screens for the casual viewer; that's how you become the globe's default favourite 'second team'...

'What did you do down the bar, Viktor/Choo-Choo/Rikki-Tikki?"

"Not much, had a beer/moonshine watched the Celtic de Glasgow."

"Me too - on the ipad/laptop/Amstrad"

:D

It's how you put us on everyone's lips, how you circumvent the glamour elite yet keep the club relevant when they come to form the inevitable super leagues looking to the global audience's viewing choices.

We cannot compete via the CL/Sky/Bt for shoulder-room with the top leagues so going this way - catching the 'low-hanging fruit' by thinking differently can still make us a proposition to be considered; all the fat UEFA mokneys and sponsors care about is audience relevance and brand recognition.

FREE Celtic TV = a big step toward global football fan familiarity.
Jesus... Amstrad... now that takes me back

...they must get their heads out of the sand and realise what the big movie companies did: that 'illegal' distribution of your content can actaually be a GOOD thing for the brand.

Celtic popping up on the likes of hesgoal.com regularly keeps the club in the spotlight, keeps awareness levels high around the globe. IF Celtic truly had the wherewithall about them at marketing strategy levels they'd ge tahead of the curve and make a quality broadcast of Celtic TV FREE, at least for matches - the current pittance (relative to other incomes) it makes the club as a revenue stream would easily be eclipsed by the advertising revenue and the publicity/audience such a move ganrners, not to mention opening opportunities of a new fanbase globally.

May take a peek over the gold-brick bonus wall for anyone to realise this...

It's soft power, isn't it? I remember, 15 years ago, some of my pals' bands would only let listeners stream the first verse (no chorus!) of their best songs on MySpace because "why should people get it for free?" Short sighted nutters. At the opposite end of the spectrum, I have another pal who always takes the past season's home shirt on holiday just so that he can give it to the coolest foreign person he meets - to spread the glory of our wonderful club.

The PLC probably worry that free streaming would dissuade people from attending games but I don't think that's a pertinent danger.

From what I saw of saturday's game before CTV shit itself I would speculate that it wasn't down to a technical error or security enhancement. The size of the crowd, atmosphere and performance may have been more of a factor.
think that's spot on your holiness,if the next 2 weeks plays out the way it appears to be, i'e no substantial signings in defence, we get papped out by AIK,we lose to the filth,fan's in meltdown mode,we'll vote with our feet and stay away in our thousands! empty stadiums do not look good,regardless of the season books sold,just an observation.HH

think that's spot on your holiness,if the next 2 weeks plays out the way it appears to be, i'e no substantial signings in defence, we get papped out by AIK,we lose to the filth,fan's in meltdown mode,we'll vote with our feet and stay away in our thousands! empty stadiums do not look good,regardless of the season books sold,just an observation.HH
The roadmap to rebellion was written in the 90s.

Back