Celtictv tighten security, so if you ain’t going, you ain’t seeing AIK game

You can subscribe and watch live outside the UK right? Isn't it stopped from being legally broadcast because Celtic don't own the rights to broadcast in the UK?
I'm sure if could get out of that we would. No way would Lawwell miss that trick surely?
Yes you can watch outside uk I think your right about broadcast rights and the other part is Lawwell would need give up bonus, wages and heated driveway to fight sky and BT for them maybe even them disco lights
LOL
HH

I stupidly pay for Celtic TV, despite most of the content being a) rubbish, and b) available on YouTube. They really don't know how to endear themselves to us anymore. They could've put the AIK home game on season ticket or, at the least, made it available to all Celtic TV subscribers. I literally can't go to games during the week most of the time, so it's either listening to Celtic TV's 'live audio' (which often still fucks up) or the radio. It's pathetic. They could even do a box office system. You pay, I dunno, £11.99 to watch the game on Celtic TV if you don't already subscribe. They know it's not going to be a sellout anyway.

£11.99 for the game, £12.99 without the commentary.

Legally the righrs for the footballbelong tae SPFL and your not allowed tae show a game live, unless all other games are live, bit sh!t imo.

Going tae game on Thursday, off work Friday for long w/end. goinygetpurefuckinmadwaeitsoamur

celticgrandpaoanit2019

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Legally the righrs for the footballbelong tae SPFL and your not allowed tae show a game live, unless all other games are live, bit sh!t imo.

Going tae game on Thursday, off work Friday for long w/end. goinygetpurefuckinmadwaeitsoamur

celticgrandpaoanit2019

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️
Hail Hail TT! YNWA!

£11.99 for the game, £12.99 without the commentary.

So if the club wanted to make real money from televised games they should get somebody to set up a website called, for example, NotCelticTV.com which would 'steal' the stream and charge a subscription so all games were available to watch.
They'd have to work on the commentary though but I've a few suggestions for that; Craig Gordon commentating on every game even when he's in goal, special guests like 'goalie daien' guy from SevcoTV and recreate the magic of the fans commentary footage they were showing during the summer but recorded in the barrows three or four hours after game time.

It's 2019. ANY live stream/broadcast can be hijacked by those who understand the protocols. Just as any new movie will invariably end up available for download witihn days/weeks of its release, a perfect copy at that.

I'm disappointed Celtic have spent time on beefing up security around Celtic Tv - they must get their heads out of the sand and realise what the big movie companies did: that 'illegal' distribution of your content can actaually be a GOOD thing for the brand.

Celtic popping up on the likes of hesgoal.com regularly keeps the club in the spotlight, keeps awareness levels high around the globe. IF Celtic truly had the wherewithall about them at marketing strategy levels they'd ge tahead of the curve and make a quality broadcast of Celtic TV FREE, at least for matches - the current pittance (relative to other incomes) it makes the club as a revenue stream would easily be eclipsed by the advertising revenue and the publicity/audience such a move ganrners, not to mention opening opportunities of a new fanbase globally.

Instead of being crowded on a list of illegal streams, there would soon be a large internet customer base aware you can log straight onto a Celtic Tv website and watch a game at good definition without hassle.

May take a peek over the gold-brick bonus wall for anyone to realise this...
Thats a good shout for all they make from subs do celtic telly for free amd get good advertising aboard goid thinking sandman might be bit too smart n obvious for the club unfortunately lol HH

If you read the OP it was nothing to do with making it available, it was about upping the security to prevent access to it wether it was on or not. So even if it is available a lot of people not fortunate to have spare cash to pay woukd miss out.

I admire your charitable sentiments.....I really do.....but human nature being what it is......if it’s free for some.....it would only be a matter of time until many of those paying full tote odds would stop paying and jump on board the free streams.....then when not enough are paying their way.....Celtic TV would become financially unviable and it would become redundant.....then no one would get to watch us.....make sense?

I admire your charitable sentiments.....I really do.....but human nature being what it is......if it’s free for some.....it would only be a matter of time until many of those paying full tote odds would stop paying and jump on board the free streams.....then when not enough are paying their way.....Celtic TV would become financially unviable and it would become redundant.....then no one would get to watch us.....make sense?
To an extent, but cable news in America doesn't base it's huge salaries and extensive coverage on their core audience.

Their income is singularly based on advertising revenue and sales to media providers.

CTV can come in at an affordable rate and open up several hundred thousand viewers to potential advertisers trying to crack new markets and demographics. They can even sell snippets to other media providers for second-hand coverage.

I live in England and have Celtic tv. I think the £80 is worth it mainly because the game is shown later so although not live but you do get to see it. Add to that you can replay as many times as you like as well as interviews and action from the youth and women's games. Tonight's game against Stockholm is live within the UK, happy days. COYBIG

To an extent, but cable news in America doesn't base it's huge salaries and extensive coverage on their core audience.

Their income is singularly based on advertising revenue and sales to media providers.

CTV can come in at an affordable rate and open up several hundred thousand viewers to potential advertisers trying to crack new markets and demographics. They can even sell snippets to other media providers for second-hand coverage.

That concept would need to hit the ground running.....as Peter.....the man who has tried to derail Resolution 12 wouldn’t have a bar of it otherwise

Back