Celts are Here website...Avoid!!

Brimcbhoy

Ok at the risk of giving them oxygen, I want to point out this poisonous little website.
Twice this morning I've been suckered into clicking on to this fake Celtic site.
Both of the articles written by a cunt called 'M ROSS', I'll be watching for his name in future.
The first was a particularly snidey piece on who is the 2nd Celtic player to test positive this week.
They say ' a lot of their readers' want to know, and Celtic 'still' haven't provided them with that information. Well fuck you CAH, its a medical issue and its private.
The 2nd article, same cunt, M ROSS. States 'Celtic could be in hot water after potential rule break'.
This one goes so far as to dig out the rule book regarding giving interviews to the media saying we have 'breached the terms of our membership'.
So this is supposed to be a Celtic leaning weblog? My arse.
M ROSS you have shown your true colours, wanker.

Ok at the risk of giving them oxygen, I want to point out this poisonous little website.
Twice this morning I've been suckered into clicking on to this fake Celtic site.
Both of the articles written by a cunt called 'M ROSS', I'll be watching for his name in future.
The first was a particularly snidey piece on who is the 2nd Celtic player to test positive this week.
They say ' a lot of their readers' want to know, and Celtic 'still' haven't provided them with that information. Well fuck you CAH, its a medical issue and its private.
The 2nd article, same cunt, M ROSS. States 'Celtic could be in hot water after potential rule break'.
This one goes so far as to dig out the rule book regarding giving interviews to the media saying we have 'breached the terms of our membership'.
And not a mention of sevco banning all things BBC strange one, NOT

Well said!

67 Hail Hail is another one.....run by Huns for Huns

Avoid them...

thanx for the info. Now blocked.

Possibly meaning Celtic Star? Just a stab in the dark 😹
You might say that but I couldn't possibly comment...trick is to find the sites that give you the best content and stick with them. There are load of those clickbait sites that are a waste of time, the MSM are easily avoided as the Celtic sites cover most things anyway. The Celtic Star is growing fast and tries to maintain high standards of writing and with the best photography too (a point not really appreciated). HH

Have to agree shower if hun bastards trying to keep certain stories goin when theres no story there cheers for putting us wide to this mob mate✌

Yes same site...but it's just full of click bait now
There are two different sites

news now - Big London based media company, covers all news, wide coverage of football, tough rules for sites (or they ban, a few well known sites aren't on there as a result) thus we have to tidy up Sandman's copy. You can highlight sites you like so they stand out when you go on. You can also block sites appearing that you don't like. they have a Celtic Blogs sub section at the side where you can see the posts from the various Celtic sites on there (which neatly excludes most clickbaiters and the MSM.

And Celtic News Now - owned and run by a Celtic fan based in Glasgow, runs a web design co, this site basically carries any site or podcast that has Celtic copy including all the spam sites. S

There are two different sites

news now - Big London based media company, covers all news, wide coverage of football, tough rules for sites (or they ban, a few well known sites aren't on there as a result) thus we have to tidy up Sandman's copy. You can highlight sites you like so they stand out when you go on. You can also block sites appearing that you don't like. they have a Celtic Blogs sub section at the side where you can see the posts from the various Celtic sites on there (which neatly excludes most clickbaiters and the MSM.

And Celtic News Now - owned and run by a Celtic fan based in Glasgow, runs a web design co, this site basically carries any site or podcast that has Celtic copy including all the spam sites. S

Wasn’t aware of the 2nd site WC. I assume you were referring to the 1st site Docco?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back