Celts are Here website...Avoid!!

More click bait from The Celtic Star unfortunately....and this is part 27, over 3000 words...

All previous 26 parts are available on the site. Which other site does this kind of nonsense? Appalling.....

“Oh Harry, Harry…Oh Harry Hood”: World Records and Domestic Doubles...​

There are two different sites

news now - Big London based media company, covers all news, wide coverage of football, tough rules for sites (or they ban, a few well known sites aren't on there as a result) thus we have to tidy up Sandman's copy. You can highlight sites you like so they stand out when you go on. You can also block sites appearing that you don't like. they have a Celtic Blogs sub section at the side where you can see the posts from the various Celtic sites on there (which neatly excludes most clickbaiters and the MSM.

And Celtic News Now - owned and run by a Celtic fan based in Glasgow, runs a web design co, this site basically carries any site or podcast that has Celtic copy including all the spam sites. S

Aye I know but ye still get a load of shite on it

Is frustrating and pisses me off no end when you read or hear an obvious fake celt, they're the sad cunts. Imagine going to the hasle of pretending to be what you're not. 🤬

Many of the writers are probably Celtic fans of sorts. Some are aspiring or struggling writers who take the clickbait shilling to get content out there, good, bad or indifferent. Others definitely are Celtic fans but they remind me of the old goats who used to sit near me in the main stand in the MON era and would complain about everything, even when we were battering a financially-doped Rangers regularly. They endured the 90s but they still fancied a moan about Petta and Agathe every single week! I suppose the 2021 equivalent of moving to the top deck to escape these cretins is to hit "block", which I've now figured out.

As you say, some of them are actually just zombies. I was writing for a new website for a bit, generating Celtic content. The guy who ran it asked if I'd do Sevco content too. Naw, I said. I'd stick the boot in at every turn. There must be loads of sites that just get anyone with a Scottish accent to write shit about Celtic.

Many of the writers are probably Celtic fans of sorts. Some are aspiring or struggling writers who take the clickbait shilling to get content out there, good, bad or indifferent. Others definitely are Celtic fans but they remind me of the old goats who used to sit near me in the main stand in the MON era and would complain about everything, even when we were battering a financially-doped Rangers regularly. They endured the 90s but they still fancied a moan about Petta and Agathe every single week! I suppose the 2021 equivalent of moving to the top deck to escape these cretins is to hit "block", which I've now figured out.

As you say, some of them are actually just zombies. I was writing for a new website for a bit, generating Celtic content. The guy who ran it asked if I'd do Sevco content too. Naw, I said. I'd stick the boot in at every turn. There must be loads of sites that just get anyone with a Scottish accent to write shit about Celtic.
Jeez you just fronted up? I’d have said gladly and then gleefully stuck the boot in.

I’ve unfollowed them. Depressing stuff.

I watch football to be entertained, win, lose or draw that’s all I want at my age.

Hasn’t been much this season - unless I count all the loses where the opposition have been class 😂

Ok at the risk of giving them oxygen, I want to point out this poisonous little website.
Twice this morning I've been suckered into clicking on to this fake Celtic site.
Both of the articles written by a cunt called 'M ROSS', I'll be watching for his name in future.
The first was a particularly snidey piece on who is the 2nd Celtic player to test positive this week.
They say ' a lot of their readers' want to know, and Celtic 'still' haven't provided them with that information. Well fuck you CAH, its a medical issue and its private.
The 2nd article, same cunt, M ROSS. States 'Celtic could be in hot water after potential rule break'.
This one goes so far as to dig out the rule book regarding giving interviews to the media saying we have 'breached the terms of our membership'.
So this is supposed to be a Celtic leaning weblog? My arse.
M ROSS you have shown your true colours, wanker.
Half those sites on Celtic news now I've got blocked, and they're one of them.

They always have headlines quoting negative comments from internet bampots, portraying it as a Celtic fans concensus.

Sleeper cell Clickbait mate.

The Scotsman, Herald and Times are all blocked too.

Always a positive Hun headline and a negative Celtic one in their snippet.

I can definitely do without that shite.

Last edited:
I gave up on most of the sites quoted above more or less for the reasons stated. I honestly don't mind criticism or someone disagreeing with me. I don't like dross. Just makes me even happier to have found The Noise !

Well....ti be fair mate, not much positivity ti write about! 🙈🤣
If you want to read a completely fucked up a so called Celtic blog may I suggest the celtic family one, a very avid supporter of both PL and NL. He considers anyone that has the slightest criticism of the to be a total wanker. I personally think that just blocking websites isn't worth it, I read it and then forget it. Let's not turn Into the klan. If someone wants to critisize us, ignore them. Let us be the ones trying to find the best way forward for our club. I say this as we are a club like no other, with fans like no other, as an example of this I would draw your attention to the fine deed done by the well known member Michael Duffy.

If you want to read a completely fucked up a so called Celtic blog may I suggest the celtic family one, a very avid supporter of both PL and NL. He considers anyone that has the slightest criticism of the to be a total wanker. I personally think that just blocking websites isn't worth it, I read it and then forget it. Let's not turn Into the klan. If someone wants to critisize us, ignore them. Let us be the ones trying to find the best way forward for our club. I say this as we are a club like no other, with fans like no other, as an example of this I would draw your attention to the fine deed done by the well known member Michael Duffy.
Manc , could not agree more , have you read it today, the guy who writes it , is deranged I think , noisers , read it , you will be astonished at today’s rant and then block

Back