Celts flood English YouTubers attack on Scotland

In fairness lads Gaza was an almighty bollocks in his day but was also a not-so-sophisticated lad who was easily led. Had he kept his shit together and still acted that way in later years then I'd say fair game but the pathetic and wasted individual who shills past transgressions for the blue pounds which partly-fuel his self-destruction is too soft a target.
I pity him for his pathetic waste of a life and scorn not his simplicity.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope that is not directed at my efforts at empathy, compassion and rising above the hatred. But if it is I am happy to have a meaningful, non-judgemental and respectful conversation about that.

Not at all..just the lame trolling on the original article 👍

I'd have quoted you..or given you the "pish" emoji 💦

Aye, 66 syndrome. It blights the Sassanach media everytime & pisses of everyone not of Anglo-Saxon blood, Espana 82, we're goinnie win, home before the fucking postcards. Mexico 86, gonnie win again up step Wee Diego & yon famous hand. 90 Italia put out by the Germans 😂😂😂 Now 31yrs later we have a nation suffering again from 66 Syndrome. This time a win against a Croatia that its no longer the team of Russia 2018, then the humiliation of drawing with Scotland again. Then we get tae savour their pain Hun tears are sweet, but those of Thy Anglo-Saxon Sassanach are the sweetest of all. 😂😂

🍺🥃💨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Slàinte
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿MON SCOTLAND LET'S DO IT🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Still say the scum only wanted to finish 2nd in the group to avoid the likes of Germany, Portugal and France as there nothing but bottle merchants.
For such a mouthy nation of serial losers nothing would give us more pleasure than seeing the chez and Scotland to totally fuck up there plans, bottle merchant bastards they still remain

Still say the scum only wanted to finish 2nd in the group to avoid the likes of Germany, Portugal and France as there nothing but bottle merchants.
For such a mouthy nation of serial losers nothing would give us more pleasure than seeing the chez and Scotland to totally fuck up there plans, bottle merchant bastards they still remain
It's all about picking the game where they lose gallantly while odds on against the apparent no-hopers.

Members online

Back