Celts for change

That's the thing mate I don't think DD picks the tune, Lawell does. Other than keeping an eye on the balance sheet I think DD leaves Lawell to his own devices and that's the problem.
i think he gives him his place, but the big stuff, he'll lean on him
billionaires don't let people call the shots on their businesses
here peter, theres 3 million a year, ok dermot are you wearing a condom ?

Not buying into this bullshit of a protest tomorrow one bit and either should anyone who calls themselves a Celtic supporter.
Yes I am in the camp of thinking someone else could do a better job of this season than lenny has to date.
But it looks like the board have made there decision as much as it dismays many of us. As I see it, all the members of the board have just put there necks in the noose while standing on a very wobbly support.
Even though I may not support that decision, I have no choice but to accept it for now.
Why? Because what has been lost? Nothing is the answer
Yes we are low on confidence and rightly so, but what have we lost?
Potentially 5 points in a league with another 9 up for grabs against them zombie bastards
Any talk about protests from our loyal and passionate support, I would say to them take one look into the mirror and say to yourself have you given up on the fight?
OK we have put ourselves in for a real tough fight this season by the looks of things, but have we lost this fight? Have we fuck.
We are all celtic supporters that have lost nothing yet nor will we cause we will fight to the bitter end.
Any talk of protest is a sign of weakness and makes us a laughing stock for hun bastards
We are celtic supporters and our unity is renowned worldwide and is one decision regarding our manager that many may well not like, leads us to the streets to protest with nothing lost?
Let's leave any protesting for the zombies at the end of the season, when they still couldn't stop the 10 and trying to fight off the liquidators as they had lost the fight against us yet again.
I would like front row seats for there protest with my green and white 10iar scarf waving proudly in there bloody noses as in the end WE won the fight

Back