Celts for change

Demos not good at this time. Board won't change their ways. Only one man imo can make the change and that is Lennon, resign and go amicably or stay and cause anarchy. Neil for the sake of us all fans club players do the honourable thing and resign. Breaks my heart to say that but I'm thinking long term for the club we all love. HH🍀🍀
demo's are fine if the subject is just and if it's those fuckers in suits then all the more reason
it's about time they actually felt the thunder

Last edited:
Did my time with celts for change against the old regime. Demos and meetings in halls q and a sessions. It's up to you young uns now to carry it all forward. I'll sit with oor Michael and drink Stellar to your success. HH. 🍺🍺🍺🍀🍀
I was too young to protest, just
And to think back to those days compared to now :)
In the midst of our most successful period ever and were protesting
Harold McMillan said it i think ..................
I wonder how i'd react if i told a 16 y/o me the story of these times

It's the first bad season we've had for 9 year almost 4 trebles in a row we dont need to protest in my humble opinion a change of manager doesn't need protests keep that for ousting the suits
Their days are numbered. A new manager will have to be given more funds in our history to change our club from the inside out. Can't see the suits managing that. IMHO a clear out above and under the stairs need gutting out. Tim fanzines will be back out on streets with sack the board t shirts. 🍀🍀

Their days are numbered. A new manager will have to be given more funds in our history to change our club from the inside out. Can't see the suits managing that. IMHO a clear out above and under the stairs need gutting out. Tim fanzines will be back out on streets with sack the board t shirts. 🍀🍀
i an understand supporters fighting for the soul of their club
a political system is representational in theory, this ain't
they believe that they are acting in the best interests of their club
they believe they know the best interests of our club
the best interest of our club is representing the lifeblood of that club and thats us
not pander to our whims
but when we want fucking blood for the cheating and don't let up about it, listen before the punishment we seek gets deflected onto ourselves
self emolu... something SP help me

Well that's it for me tonight. Did my job bored you out your brains, I know I'm a boring auld git, here here I hear you cry. Goodnight to you all pleasant dreams and no nightmares. MD gets enough of them for all of us. Same nightmares huns steal his beloved Stellar. Doesn't get them back. Told you they were nightmares. Goodnight troops God bless. 🌃🌃🍀🍀

Well that's it for me tonight. Did my job bored you out your brains, I know I'm a boring auld git, here here I hear you cry. Goodnight to you all pleasant dreams and no nightmares. MD gets enough of them for all of us. Same nightmares huns steal his beloved Stellar. Doesn't get them back. Told you they were nightmares. Goodnight troops God bless. 🌃🌃🍀🍀
Goodnight and God bless ally
HH

Well you can count me out of that shite......I might not have been in favour of Lenny getting the job for a 2nd time and I may not be convinced he can turn things around but I've still got enough respect for the guy for what he's achieved and endured for this club so I'll not be standing outside Paradise calling for his sacking ffs!

G'nite Ally, ah dare any hun tae try and steal ma Stella!🔨⚒️🗡️🪠🔫💣🪓🍺🥳

Well you can count me out of that shite......I might not have been in favour of Lenny getting the job for a 2nd time and I may not be convinced he can turn things around but I've still got enough respect for the guy for what he's achieved and endured for this club so I'll not be standing outside Paradise calling for his sacking ffs!
well said shadow, well said
no matter how i feel or what i think at games, i keep the gub shut.
spout it anywhere and everywhere, but at the hallowed ground, i support, not slate
i don't know how many times i've had to move seat cos some bawbag near me seems to think the purpose of a £600 season book is to give you the right to saliva on others and spend the game abusing our players
think i've had more seats than some of the stewards

It's hun bullshit Shadow 2!

well said shadow, well said
no matter how i feel or what i think at games, i keep the gub shut.
spout it anywhere and everywhere, but at the hallowed ground, i support, not slate
i don't know how many times i've had to move seat cos some bawbag near me seems to think the purpose of a £600 season book is to give you the right to saliva on others and spend the game abusing our players
think i've had more seats than some of the stewards

Sat next to and inevitably had shouting matches with a few of them STG.

Let's have it right first of all. We should never have found ourselves in the position we are currently in this season, next season, or multiple seasons after that.

Regardless of how much 'other peepo's money' that lot have spent - they should still be nowhere near us in terms of performances and results on the park.

I'm pretty much a pragmatist when it comes to football. I fully understand that sport can be unpredictable. I also appreciate that there is no divine right to win football matches and trophies. However - over the entirety of a season, there is no justifiable reason to explain why Celtic shouldn't win the league.

I think Peter Lawwell is arrogant, ignorant, insulting, smug, condescending and patronising. I think he is narcissistic, egotistical and motivated by greed. I think he has made an incredible amount of poor decisions regarding appointments and the sale/purchase of assets. I think he failed the club in the failure to pursue Resolution 11/12.

But as it currently stands, I don't see any viable options to replace him.

Dermot gets an easier ride than he probably should. Most of us accept that he knows as much about football as we do about venture capitalism. Would I rather have someone who is fully invested in the club? Of course I would, but if anyone can find the centillionaire or billionaire who is prepared to throw bucketloads of cash into the bottomless pit that is investing in a football club, then please point him in the general direction of Celtic Park.

I believe there is a limit as to how long one person can stay in the roles that Desmond and Lawwell currently occupy. I feel that they have exceeded their limit, but there's a big part of me that lives by the mantra of "careful what you wish for".

We stood still last season. We've slipped backwards this season. The value of having a big squad has worked against us. Players are content to pick up a decent wage for little effort and the egos have landed for some of our wee social media darlings who fancy themselves as a 'brand'.

Changes are needed, but always remember to be careful what you wish for.

Members online

No members online now.

Back