Celts for change

The green brigade were outside parked this morning with a banner saying save the ten time to go Neil for me that's just playing rite into they fuckers hands if we win games in hand its 5 points way 3 derbys to play a wee bit premature I think
There's a time for concern and there's a time for panic, Cairnsy.

We're at about Defcon 3.5 at the moment, when it gets to Defcon 5 then it's time to panic ourselves stupid.

The patient needs urgent and immediate treatment, but it's not quite on life support yet.

The green brigade were outside parked this morning with a banner saying save the ten time to go Neil for me that's just playing rite into they fuckers hands if we win games in hand its 5 points way 3 derbys to play a wee bit premature I think
I hate to criticise the GB as they bring so to Parkhead
Res 11/ or 12, Lawwell out DD out i could accept
but that's just poor, really poor

I hate to criticise the GB as they bring so to Parkhead
Res 11/ or 12, Lawwell out DD out i could accept
but that's just poor, really poor
The Green Brigade have done tremendous work in and out of the stadium, Stg, but it's no secret that there's a personal issue here with the hierarchy.

You can argue that it's a justifiable matter, but unfortunately - Lenny becomes the political football now and he is the obvious stick they're going to use to beat the board with.

Not great........another area of divisiveness when we should be seeking a bit of solidarity.

The Green Brigade have done tremendous work in and out of the stadium, Stg, but it's no secret that there's a personal issue here with the hierarchy.

You can argue that it's a justifiable matter, but unfortunately - Lenny becomes the political football now and he is the obvious stick they're going to use to beat the board with.

Not great........another area of divisiveness when we should be seeking a bit of solidarity.
I agree with them upstairs

When your having a rough time, you can say what you want privately IMO, but to publicly call for the removal of a man that has delivered 5 trophies in a row and he's only 5 points off top and in a cup final ...... POOR

yes, the bigger their hope's the fcking funnier it'll be when their season disintegrates into a pile of nothing, revenge is a dish best served cold, with a liquidation for dessert
Tell me what makes you think we can overturn them? Any signs so far after a third of the season? I've seen nothing so far to give me any real hope we can sort the mess out. Blind faith is like burying your head in the sand.

Not for me. They are only saying what the large majority think. Again i ask what evidence have you seen so far to give you confidence we can go basically the rest of the season unbeaten? We have resorted to hoping they go on a downward spiral. Please check the league table again

Sorry to say all of those responsible for this banner have let one of our clubs mottos down very badly.

"We are celtic supporters faithful through and through"

OK for criticism and right so, and plenty of sites to do so. A public fall out like this is not good for the image of our club and gives this potentially corrupt board more breathing space to sort there own mess out.

" Nothing has been lost yet"

Not for me. They are only saying what the large majority think. Again i ask what evidence have you seen so far to give you confidence we can go basically the rest of the season unbeaten? We have resorted to hoping they go on a downward spiral. Please check the league table again
I'm not sayin we are gonny go unbeaten but to show such disharmony isn't good it's no as if the boards gonny listen to us is it wen have thay ever listened ffs think about this how are the players meant to get they're act together wen fans are openly slagging aff the gaffer why shud they try harder if we do shit like this for me its just a bit too early to concede the title do u honestly think they will go unbeaten??if we can get it down to 5 points then we are rite in amongst it if we had no games in hand and we were 5 behind do u think there wid be protests??

There's a time for concern and there's a time for panic, Cairnsy.

We're at about Defcon 3.5 at the moment, when it gets to Defcon 5 then it's time to panic ourselves stupid.

The patient needs urgent and immediate treatment, but it's not quite on life support yet.
Agreed mate it's just a bit too early for this stuff if we dont back lenny why shud the players?

There seems to be an assumption that because we have 2 games in hand we just roll up to those, collect the six points and it's down to the derby matches. The way we are playing, six points from the 2 games in hand are not guaranteed and, even at 5 points behind sevco with 3 games left against them, one more defeat by them would turn it to 8 points behind with 6 possible. We have not made any great impression against sevco for several games now because NL and his staff still have not come up with any ideas about how to get at them.

Back