Celts for change

There seems to be an assumption that because we have 2 games in hand we just roll up to those, collect the six points and it's down to the derby matches. The way we are playing, six points from the 2 games in hand are not guaranteed and, even at 5 points behind sevco with 3 games left against them, one more defeat by them would turn it to 8 points behind with 6 possible. We have not made any great impression against sevco for several games now because NL and his staff still have not come up with any ideas about how to get at them.
Never give up till it is mathematically impossible. 🍀🍀

Tell me what makes you think we can overturn them? Any signs so far after a third of the season? I've seen nothing so far to give me any real hope we can sort the mess out. Blind faith is like burying your head in the sand.
Blind faith was a great band :)
We need the players to play to their ability.
Whether thats under NL or not is debatable.
The manky mob ain't going to finish the season without losing games and dropping points.
If recent history tells us anything, when the going gets tough, they crumble and we get better.

There seems to be an assumption that because we have 2 games in hand we just roll up to those, collect the six points and it's down to the derby matches. The way we are playing, six points from the 2 games in hand are not guaranteed and, even at 5 points behind sevco with 3 games left against them, one more defeat by them would turn it to 8 points behind with 6 possible. We have not made any great impression against sevco for several games now because NL and his staff still have not come up with any ideas about how to get at them.
No it's not guaranteed but it's also not a givin we wont win they games either but

just saying what thd majority think!
Fair enough Tony but not in a public display when it makes them hun bastards more joyous than they already are.

Let's put this whole eposide into context of where we are now here today.

Europe
Another miserable campaign and a miracle needed to continue the adventure, but are we really that bothered?

Quad treble
One game away from continuing a record that no one will ever come close to repeating, except us

League
Only 5 points behind on paper with winning games in hand that we should win.
This is all about a game at the pig sty on the 2nd Jan.
Win it and right back in it
Lose it out of our control
Draw it agony continues
2020 hasn't been the kindest to us as a club, and for so much people.
What a start to 2021 that would be, rubbing there noses in there own shíte in their own back yard of a pig sty with the zombies there to witness it.
Yes our confidence is at the lowest ebb for many a long year including my own.
But I am a Celtic supporter formost and will never ever give up a fight against scum.
" We have lost nothing yet"
So no need to play the blame game, our unity needs to remain strong for this battle ahead and 1 decision that we may not like can not be used as a weapon against us and divide our ranks.

Cups
Campaign not even started yet and hold little value at the moment

Overall a fairly mixed bag but still no concern for any form of protest just yet, as for me that shows weekness for the battle ahead

Fair enough Tony but not in a public display when it makes them hun bastards more joyous than they already are.

Europe
Another miserable campaign and a miracle needed to continue the adventure, but are we really that bothered?

Quad treble
One game away from continuing a record that no one will ever come close to repeating, except us

League
Draw it agony continues
What a start to 2021 that would be, rubbing there noses in there own shíte in their own back yard of a pig sty with the zombies there to witness it.
But I am a Celtic supporter formost and will never ever give up a fight against scum.
So no need to play the blame game, our unity needs to remain strong for this battle ahead and 1 decision that we may not like can not be used as a weapon against us and divide our ranks.

Cups

Overall a fairly mixed bag but still no concern for any form of protest just yet, as for me that shows weekness for the battle ahead
Exactafukinmundo

Europe

Quad treble

League
Draw it agony continues

Cups

We dont look like a team up for any battle at the moment mate,get a new manager in and try lift these players because i cant see it getting much better under Lennon

Europe

Quad treble

League
Draw it agony continues

Cups

Spot on.
I keep hearing about the fight for the Club we love and values we hold
Hold this board to account etc. and rightly so in many respect
But is it these values that are splattered all over today asking for the manager to go ?
Players/Staff/Manager heading in to a game reading that shite in every newspaper
Is that what we are all about, what we've become
A bad run of games in amongst the most successful period in our history and we turn on our own
Fucking disgraceful, those c@nts don't represent me and many more hopefully

I'm not sayin we are gonny go unbeaten but to show such disharmony isn't good it's no as if the boards gonny listen to us is it wen have thay ever listened ffs think about this how are the players meant to get they're act together wen fans are openly slagging aff the gaffer why shud they try harder if we do shit like this for me its just a bit too early to concede the title do u honestly think they will go unbeaten??if we can get it down to 5 points then we are rite in amongst it if we had no games in hand and we were 5 behind do u think there wid be protests??
Listen to yourself mate."IF we can get it down to 5 points"? I don't like to be slagging off our manager but ffs he deserves both barrels. As it stands they are 11 ahead. I have no confidence we will win our games in hand. For that matter i no longer have confidence in any game we play. Yes it's a sad state of affairs and i will always HOPE my team win but this season I'm totally shocked by Lennys incompetence.

👏👏👏

Spot on.
I keep hearing about the fight for the Club we love and values we hold
Hold this board to account etc. and rightly so in many respect
But is it these values that are splattered all over today asking for the manager to go ?
Players/Staff/Manager heading in to a game reading that shite in every newspaper
Is that what we are all about, what we've become
A bad run of games in amongst the most successful period in our history and we turn on our own
Fucking disgraceful, those c@nts don't represent me and many more hopefully
"Those c---s" spend a large portion of their wages supporting our club every single game notwithstanding the good causes they support. Shame on you.

"Those c---s" spend a large portion of their wages supporting our club every single game notwithstanding the good causes they support. Shame on you.
Shame on them steviebhoy for that banner. Yes praise them for their charitable work but dont we all spend a large portion of our wages supporting our club and give to good charitable causes? Do we unfurl banners on Celtic way catsigating our own? No . Never , the wrong message delivered in an appalling manner

We dont look like a team up for any battle at the moment mate,get a new manager in and try lift these players because i cant see it getting much better under Lennon
I share the same concerns Tony, but nothing we can do for the time being and a protest I don't believe is the right way to go about things at the moment.
Supporters will be allowed back into CP shortly and will we protest or support?
I hope for support unless the dream becomes dead

Shame on them steviebhoy for that banner. Yes praise them for their charitable work but dont we all spend a large portion of our wages supporting our club and give to good charitable causes? Do we unfurl banners on Celtic way catsigating our own? No . Never , the wrong message delivered in an appalling manner
Mate these guys spend everything they have to follow our club and have the right to say what they feel. EVERY GAME, HOME, AWAY AND EUROPE. How many of us do that? Like has been said, the board don't care what we think. The message has to get across that we won't put up with the shite we're watching this season. It's called freedom of speech. I hope Lenny is aware of it as without the "hard core" backing he's screwed. He needs to walk and if not be pushed for the good of our club.

Members online

Latest posts

Back