Celts on Tour thread

I still think i know who polly is.

And he did do what he set out to do.

Unsure who this timid fish wife is.

re we go ere we go ere we go
d mini gang other 2 will show up soon.
c wot i mean about d mini gang, treat dis place like a private board.
agree wiv dem or clap along or u must be a hun.
d paranoid freak duffster is d worst he even admits he was banned from other celtic sites. WONDER WHY.

Maybe he is just straight up which is a mile on you at the moment.

So fish lips. Give us a clue

d mini gang :ROFLMAO: fink :p dey can say n do as say dey pleaz 2 any1, call any1 n every1 a hun accuse dem of being like dem living online paranoid freaks livin online blogs
but any1 dare say boo 2 one of dem:devilish: or any of der clap along enablers n dey all come along in a gang of bullys every time callin every1s a hun but dem!

Heres d thing u fuckin sad freakos , no1 but u klots hav ever even heard of cblog
almost as pitiful as u r laughable. now do fuk off n go and try annoy some poor fool who'll bite 2 ur baby style. u sad freakos actually enjoy hurtin peeps, or never even consider u might b, next post scitzo style u'll be makin out ur nice.
u make me laugh, but seen u shift Celtic folk here who just had a different opinion, so yes do think ur low freaks

d paranoid freak duffster is d worst he even admits he was banned from other celtic sites. WONDER WHY.
Aye, spoofster........it's called having friends. That's a bit of an alien concept to you, but you should try it once you get the facelift and become socially presentable.

Can't make promises though, because you'll always be a fuckwit!

What do you seriously think no-one knows we’re friends on here?

Fs. Your like the smsm with an exclusive ain’t ye.

A bit late to the party.

And to burst your bubble there are more than a few occasions we don’t agree with each other.

Go on be a man. Fess up. You the rent boy?

d mini gang :ROFLMAO: fink :p dey can say n do as say dey pleaz 2 any1, call any1 n every1 a hun accuse dem of being like dem living online paranoid freaks livin online blogs
but any1 dare say boo 2 one of dem:devilish: or any of der clap along enablers n dey all come along in a gang of bullys every time callin every1s a hun but dem!

Heres d thing u fuckin sad freakos , no1 but u klots hav ever even heard of cblog
almost as pitiful as u r laughable. now do fuk off n go and try annoy some poor fool who'll bite 2 ur baby style. u sad freakos actually enjoy hurtin peeps, or never even consider u might b, next post scitzo style u'll be makin out ur nice.
u make me laugh, but seen u shift Celtic folk here who just had a different opinion, so yes do think ur low freaks
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

There's a bag of bricks somewhere exercising more intelligence than you, poopy!

Wha'fu is going on in your head, pal?

Haha is that your ammo. Really.

Oh my sides.

Where’s your sister tonight?

Fair bit fae soho.... you lonely?

Business dried up as you blew with the backward flaps up up n away eh?

Tata chump.

Haha is that your ammo. Really.

Oh my sides.

Where’s your sister tonight?

Fair bit fae soho.... you lonely?

Business dried up as you blew with the backward flaps up up n away eh?

Tata chump.

Not so aimed at u, bet u r u d only 1 with any bollocks among em:love:

:poop:dpoopster

:poop:dpoopster

Playing French Cup winners at the weekend in a friendly. hard team to pick I suspect lots of Development squad to get a game
Certainly is a tough team to choose now. I think Bayo and Shved would have been nailed on to start had it not been for the injuries.
Hopefully Sinclair and Griffiths will get a start and we'll see Christopher Julien get his first run out and a Celtic welcome. Likely to see Henderson and Dembele I'd imagine too. Not sure Gordon is actually fit yet so maybe Hazard and Bain will get a half each between the sticks and Ralston will be asked to lift his chin off the floor and play right back. Boli is injured too. I don't see then risking Hayes with the Euro game coming up. Be good to see Daniel Church get a run out at left back. Done well at the age groups.

Members online

Back