Celts on Tour thread

We're playing Weiner . . . and I'll try to supress my inner 12-year-old. Takes me back to my news days when disgraced (and now convicted) Rep. Anthony Weiner announced his candidacy for New York City mayor during his troubles . . . .

[No, this page was not the final product that night -- I switched out both the headline and subhead]

weinerpage2.png

They actually asked about your school after giving your name?

Man these fkrs get dumber by the second.

Must be like a benjamin button thing.

The hun reverting so far back they truly are caveman dumbo’s
It's true Maria. I was always asked on applications when i left school asking me what school i went to. Saint Alphonsus and Saint Mungos didn't go down very well???

They actually asked about your school after giving your name?

Man these fkrs get dumber by the second.

Must be like a benjamin button thing.

The hun reverting so far back they truly are caveman dumbo’s

U2 Streets with no name is about the fact you can tell someone religion in Belfast and most Northern Irish towns simply by the name of their street
He wrote it when abroad and realised that by saying where you lived didn't automatically put you in trouble with the wrong people

Ref was pretty bad against Pinky as well, can see this sporty sossies are a step up from them but seem a bit disjointed in this 1st half. I'm actually loving the long balls up to Eddy lol

His fucking annoying voice should be saying words and sentences like.

Yes, the ClioMegan excels in every European safety target and has omissions levels no higher that a wheezy hedgehog. Outstanding electrics, using the colour coded laser filament that feeds the hydrogen fuelled Flux Capacitor into urban or sport mode at ease.

We hear a shot, a KRUUUUMP AND OOOF

And a voice saying, I had to shoot him, I just had to.

His fucking annoying voice should be saying words and sentences like.

Yes, the ClioMegan excels in every European safety target and has omissions levels no higher that a wheezy hedgehog. Outstanding electrics, using the colour coded laser filament that feeds the hydrogen fuelled Flux Capacitor into urban or sport mode at ease.

We hear a shot, a KRUUUUMP AND OOOF

And a voice saying, I had to shoot him, I just had to.
I Hit the mute
The fkrs suckin the life out of me

Back