CELTS OR ARSENAL

Celtic did a full sweep of the domestics and the big cup and went onto another final and a nine in a row, who the fuck is Arsenal, McGrory knocked them back.
Celtic did a full sweep of the domestics and the big cup and went onto another final and a nine in a row, who the fuck is Arsenal, McGrory knocked them back.

Why would these peepl even THINK they're better than Celts. Until they're CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE i won't have an other word said on the matter. HH

Unfortunately the english have lost all concept of what it's like to support a football team. Trophies and history play second fiddle to who spent the most cash and who finished in the top 4.
The fact that "fans" down south who support the likes of norwich and Bournemouth have the cheek to call Celtic "a small team in a diddy league" shows that.
Guys who support teams down here who have never won a trophy, (or havent in a long time) never competed in a european tournament or never seen or felt what its like to be in a crowd of 60000 fans feel they can belittle our achievements because why?? They have spent £100 million of TV and sponsor money to win the square root of fuck all.....
"Yeah but we signed so and so for £55 million"
Big fucking whoop!!!

Arsenal are and always have been a tinpot club.
Their history isn't worthy of the word, only survived this long because of wanky footballers n being in London, horrible little club who just never went away.
Their fans are okay, looked after me as an 8 years old seperated after cunt arsenal player, who I now despise coz he used us for a payday, Thomas, was on a subway carriage full of drunk singing arses, they were top notch drunken guys... their clubs a sham, especially nowadays! Hope they get relegated n KT gets his proper move to a world class club!

Members online

Latest posts

Back