Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

I worked with a couple of Bosnians in Germany doing furniture removals for the US Forces in Frankfurt in 1992. Started aff all Dundee guys, most headed after a week. We were living in portacabins on an industrial estate, nae running water or power. One shower between 40 of us. You would be amazed how quickly some people fall apart when they canna get a cup o tea in the morning. Within ten days there were only seven of us left. The guys who headed were replaced with Bosnian Muslims. One English speaker per removal truck. I ended up with an East German, who had been in the French foreign legion, called Rudi. He had a huge Nazi eagle tattooed on his back. The driver was a Bosnian guy called Ferhat and his mate Mustapha. We somehow made our way around the American zone of West Germany. Twas the maddest year of my life, one day I will write the story about the madness of it all.
One guy who headed home went to Grampian news and told them we were sent by the Brew to live like animals in Germany. They described us as Dundee boat people. Those who were sent by the Brew were given fare home from the Brutish Consulate. Because me n my buddies went there of our own accord they wouldn't help my buddies who wanted to go home. Only those sent by the Brew got help.
One guy was arrested in London at gunpoint, after someone called the Anti terrorist squad and said that an "Irishman" was at Smithfield meat market asking for a lift to Scotland. Given the way the London Police treated Irish people back then he was lucky not to end up shot dead.
Always had sympathy for the Bosnians after working with the guy Ferhat.
At night they would sit listening to radio reports coming from Sarajevo with horrified looks on their faces. I could go home anytime I had the fare, they did not know if they would ever go home again.
After aboot 11 months my mate got sacked ( he wrecked an Americans furniture, esp his framed photo of his squad on active service in the first gulf war, then faked the paperwork). Most of the military people we dealt with were great to us, which surprised me, and kept us well supplied in food n beer, some even invited us back. One American asked me if I lived in a castle, she was serious too. That was the end of our German adventure with the Americans n Bosnians. Never heard of them ever again.
Hope we pump them at futba though.
HH
The story of the Muhlheim beer festival during Euro 92 with Scotland and Germany in the same group is a movie waiting to get made.. our meeting with a couple o English guys...that's another movie too.

Last edited:
I worked with a couple of Bosnians in Germany doing furniture removals for the US Forces in Frankfurt in 1992. Started aff all Dundee guys, most headed after a week. We were living in portacabins on an industrial estate, nae running water or power. One shower between 40 of us. You would be amazed how quickly some people fall apart when they canna get a cup o tea in the morning. Within ten days there were only seven of us left. The guys who headed were replaced with Bosnian Muslims. One English speaker per removal truck. I ended up with an East German, who had been in the French foreign legion, called Rudi. He had a huge Nazi eagle tattooed on his back. The driver was a Bosnian guy called Ferhat and his mate Mustapha. We somehow made our way around the American zone of West Germany. Twas the maddest year of my life, one day I will write the story about the madness of it all.
One guy who headed home went to Grampian news and told them we were sent by the Brew to live like animals in Germany. They described us as Dundee boat people. Those who were sent by the Brew were given fare home from the Brutish Consulate. Because me n my buddies went there of our own accord they wouldn't help my buddies who wanted to go home. Only those sent by the Brew got help.
One guy was arrested in London at gunpoint, after someone called the Anti terrorist squad and said that an "Irishman" was at Smithfield meat market asking for a lift to Scotland. Given the way the London Police treated Irish people back then he was lucky not to end up shot dead.
At night they would sit listening to radio reports coming from Sarajevo with horrified looks on their faces. I could go home anytime I had the fare, they did not know if they would ever go home again.
After aboot 11 months my mate got sacked ( he wrecked an Americans furniture, esp his framed photo of his squad on active service in the first gulf war, then faked the paperwork). That was the end of our German adventure with the Americans n Bosnians. Never heard of them ever again.
HH
The Dundee boat people ?

Think its famous for starting world war 1

Franz Ferdinand was playing a gig there and got assainated by the hostile Serb Nationalist

Apparently it was a good gig till it all kicked off and The Tsar and the Kaiser fell out and then France and Britain got involved because the Kaiser asked Belgium to step aside and let Germany smack France with a giant pincer and hammer blow.

Gavrillo Princip the lone gunman from a bookshop depository started it all off.

Sounds like a made up story to me.

:p
Sorry TET but it was Archie Duke who wiz assassinated
Wee Baldrick said it was him that did it
The man that killed him and started the war was Gavrillo Princip. He got through the whole thing whilst generations died. Weird world

HH ?

Sorry TET but it was Archie Duke who wiz assassinated
Wee Baldrick said it was him that did it
The man that killed him and started the war was Gavrillo Princip. He got through the whole thing whilst generations died. Weird world

HH ?
did anybody ever ask him if he wished he had been somewhere else that day?

Hey gabrillo you got more people killed in a few months than anybody else in history?

Was that part of the plan?

I just wanted freedom from Austrian empire they were badly treating us serbs!

did anybody ever ask him if he wished he had been somewhere else that day?

Hey gabrillo you got more people killed in a few months than anybody else in history?

Was that part of the plan?

I just wanted freedom from Austrian empire they were badly treating us serbs!
good old world though.

plenty of starving people getting ripped off by the capital holders.

no money for food

but plenty cash for mega bombs and mega millions of them

right poor people of our country you will be getting less dinner from now on, no sleep for 4 years, and we want you to shoot hungry people from that country coz they are evil

now chop chop

my big dinner is ready and my man servants are letting me know its getting cold.

good old world though.

plenty of starving people getting ripped off by the capital holders.

no money for food

but plenty cash for mega bombs and mega millions of them

right poor people of our country you will be getting less dinner from now on, no sleep for 4 years, and we want you to shoot hungry people from that country coz they are evil

now chop chop

my big dinner is ready and my man servants are letting me know its getting cold.
The war came at a time when an International Workers movement was taking shape. What's that you say? workers uniting, best to have them slaughter each other instead. We can suck up the wealth of nations too. We Aristocrats are super smart, The three amigo cousins, The King, Der Kaiser and the Czar....let's kill millions, jolly good chaps, over the top you go peasants. My version of history, backfired on two of the kings though.

After aboot 11 months my mate got sacked ( he wrecked an Americans furniture, esp his framed photo of his squad on active service in the first gulf war, then faked the paperwork). Most of the military people we dealt with were great to us, which surprised me, and kept us well supplied in food n beer, some even invited us back. One American asked me if I lived in a castle, she was serious too. That was the end of our German adventure with the Americans n Bosnians. Never heard of them ever again.
HH
The story of the Muhlheim beer festival during Euro 92 with Scotland and Germany in the same group is a movie waiting to get made.. our meeting with a couple o English guys...that's another movie too.
Tell em all Richy!
“Come then, and let us pass a leisure hour in storytelling, and our story shall be the education of our heroes.” -Plato

The war came at a time when an International Workers movement was taking shape. What's that you say? workers uniting, best to have them slaughter each other instead. We can suck up the wealth of nations too. We Aristocrats are super smart, The three amigo cousins, The King, Der Kaiser and the Czar....let's kill millions, jolly good chaps, over the top you go peasants. My version of history, backfired on two of the kings though.
My version of history was the 3rd estate followed uk lead through secret societies to decapitate the 2nd estate who had more or less decapitated the first estate since the reformation began.

4th estate was now owned by 3rd estate secret society guild wealth

And the workers became the red and the royalists became the blue and the 3rd estate fund both sides till there is only the Neo-fuedal new world order.

inverted cross

satanic anarchy controlled by the wealth of the secret society protected by the propaganda unit the 4th estate

all vice let loose for capital gains

with the red v blue hallucination and the cloaked finance in the middle in bright white where they remain hidden.

red white and blue, the flag of masonic 3rd estate guild secret craft

Holland rwb
Britain rwb
America rwb
france rwb

the connection reformation, secret societies, decapitated church, decapitated monarch

the western control of the empires

no monarch exists with real power

the power lies with the crown which selects the monarch and reserves the right to dethrone if he monarch tries to execute any power

Bilderberg home of the power behind the thrones

the secrets that shall not be revealed
but they will blame you if you are not rwb

the psychopath system of power

worshiping an owl in a forrest while cremating the care of the world through the monetising of all vice.

Aristcrats only have power if they are also RWB secret society members

Members online

Latest posts

Back