Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

Decent enough performance at this early stage. Can't expect too much this early on as the sharpness and match fitness isn't quite there yet and given we had a patchwork defence then a couple of hairy moments were to be expected (still don't fancy seeing a Bitton/Simunovic CB pairing again though :LOL:).

Broony, Christie and Ajer put a good shift in, Morgan looks like he could be a handful this season and slot into either LW or RW positions with ease and Bombo (bhoy needs a better nickname :unsure:) had a good debut and made a superb interception when Sarajevo forward was through on goal for a tap in.
All in all it was a really good result and should see us into the next round of qualifiers comfortably.

Decent enough performance at this early stage. Can't expect too much this early on as the sharpness and match fitness isn't quite there yet and given we had a patchwork defence then a couple of hairy moments were to be expected (still don't fancy seeing a Bitton/Simunovic CB pairing again though :LOL:).

Broony, Christie and Ajer put a good shift in, Morgan looks like he could be a handful this season and slot into either LW or RW positions with ease and Bombo (bhoy needs a better nickname :unsure:) had a good debut and made a superb interception when Sarajevo forward was through on goal for a tap in.
All in all it was a really good result and should see us into the next round of qualifiers comfortably.

Thats it Andy, loads of positives in the match.

Big Movie was the dude tonight.

I agree boli was good whilst on and lewis eager and positive. Fast too.

MJ fleet footed and skillful and bangin a shift in until he went off.

Thought christie covered every blade of turf tonight.

Think and dareisay this, i was more impressed about where sincy’s head was. Came off the bench knowing he’s to pitch in for a shirt and showed a positive side to his play that is more in line with what we need and want. Props due after all im good at raging at his cowardice sometimes. Got to point out the good stuff too ??

What a good sport you are RajvoSa.

Very Commendable and your a good ambassador like amarilos10 is for your team.

??

Thank you, Maria.

Also, there's a story that I'd like to share. Yestarday, late at night, I was out in a bar with some friends after the game and about the midnight, we met some Bhoys and they were looking for a hotel or hostel for a night. I offered them them to stay at my place if they wanted to, for free of course. They accepted and stayed a night and then left early this morning. Cheers to Alan and Darren from Glasgow. Wish you long and happy life brothers.

Members online

Latest posts

Back