Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

Well troops, I must say I’m gutted. First time travelling away to see the Celts in Europe and my flight from Dublin to Zagreb was delayed 6 hours making me getting to Sarajevo impossible. Flight back to Glasgow gets in at quarter to 8 so I might catch a bit of the second half. I hope everyone travelling today makes it out there because I’m fucking devastated. To those out there already, have a brilliant time. Hail hail
?✊??

Well troops, I must say I’m gutted. First time travelling away to see the Celts in Europe and my flight from Dublin to Zagreb was delayed 6 hours making me getting to Sarajevo impossible. Flight back to Glasgow gets in at quarter to 8 so I might catch a bit of the second half. I hope everyone travelling today makes it out there because I’m fucking devastated. To those out there already, have a brilliant time. Hail hail
?✊??

Imagine that happening NSG, pish eh.

?✊??

Aww, that's shite. Enjoy the match wherever you are.

Back