Champions league predictor

How come 5.5 points get the spoon when there are two 5s below BB?
As I said, they never made any picks for the Wednesday games. I assume that is why Superbru gave BB (not me, or the other BB - that one over there) the spoon.

There are also tiebreaks based on the accuracy of your predictions that they use to award bunnets and spoons but let's be honest, none of us ever read that guff!

Last edited:
I must admit that I don't know much about European fitba these days so it is all blind guesses for me. I think Bigian enjoys a flutter with the bookies so obviously has more knowledge about it as he is usually always near the top. And 50 Shades must have gotten his wife to do his predictions this week! :LOL:
Shirley yi canni get somebaody else ti dae yir picks nae 🦵ups Shirley naw

HH

Well , that was a pretty underwhelming 4.5 pts and hovering around the mid table to relegation zone.
Well done Nick the only person to predict a win for Eintracht ( pish Marseille fn pish).
And only two I think picked a Leverkusen home win over Atletico.
Its actually surprising really that this win for Leverkusen at home is considered a surprise win tbh.
I'm surprised, and never got any points ( fs Leverkusen, inconsistent bassas 🤬)

I dont like changing my predictions but somethings got to change.
Got the feeling it's my predictions 🧐

Shirley yi canni get somebaody else ti dae yir picks nae 🦵ups Shirley naw

HH
In the champions league predictor, not so important.
For the domestic predictor?
If anybodys been cheating and predicting whit the missus says just so they can watch the highlights of the game theyve been oot watching aw day and get their dinner at the same time, well that's not on and it's tainting bhoy4life's crest if ye win it that way.
Just saying.

Members online

Latest posts

Back