Champions league predictor

I see there is a Spl match on tonight at roughly the same time as the huns, thought that wasn't allowed? Didn't we have to play in the afternoon in the EL last season due to a clash with the CL or is it only European games that cant clash.
League games only not allowed to be shown live on TV. Games can go ahead. Full EFL programme down south between last night and tonight but none live on Sky.
Celtic v Ferencvaros was moved from the usual Thursday EL night to the Tuesday so had to be played before the live early CL games were played. Game was moved because of COP26 in Glasgow

I'm still waiting for the App to update!!

Well done to Mag7 for winning the yellow bunnet. Richy wins the widden spoon.

View attachment 20404

===============================
Well done the Greenock Bhoy
With the big man and yours truly right behind
Christ knows how I managed to gain all those points as I put very little thought into teams form etc
By the way, if you want to see world class goals, check out Bayern's match yesterday, Mane, Sane...OOFT !!!
For certain points, Man City, Napoli, and Bayern, they're a good bet
Just my two cents

HH

Last edited:
FFS...some crazy scores this round
Out of a possible 21 points, I managed to attain 1.5 and that's because it was 0-2 not 1-2, as I predicted in our game
Man City...Real Madrid...juventus and AC Milan...seriously...what the actual fuck ?
Oh well...I think the widden spoon is pretty much assured tomorrow, for yours truly
HH
*Hold that thought...lots of upsets with the Predictor...so, mibbe not so bad after all...tomorrow will tell the tale

Last edited:
FFS...some crazy scores this round
Out of a possible 21 points, I managed to attain 1.5 and that's because it was 0-2 not 1-2, as I predicted in our game
Man City...Real Madrid...juventus and AC Milan...seriously...what the actual fuck ?
Oh well...I think the widden spoon is pretty much assured tomorrow, for yours truly
HH
*Hold that thought...lots of upsets with the Predictor...so, mibbe not so bad after all...tomorrow will tell the tale
Hardly Dill - you are joint 9th so far. 14 of us have ZERO points, so you are doing much better than most of us plonkers!

Watched the Huns v Liverpool game, as well as Napoli v Ajax
The Huns went 1-0 up, Scott Arsefelt salute annaw...ha ha ha
The Fudricks went mental, they were going to win, loved it
Wee Mo Salah, came on as a sub, and scored a hat trick in 5 minutes, some player
Him, Andy Robertson, Roberto Firmino, and big Virgil, as well as the young boy Harvey Elliot, tortured them all night
It's the hope that kills them
I especially like the boy waiting to see if the 7th goal would be awarded, or offside gine, blessed himself, THAT must have gone down well with the few zombies who were still in their seats
Well done the Reds
YNWA

I predicted 0-6 sooooo close
Nae luck Marky, but it was men against boys today
Kent, Liverpool must be laughing at his 7 million price tag
Morelos, on 5 minutes, goes down like Linda Lovelace's granny, who went down on the Titanic, gets up with eyes bulging oot his ginormous heid, and glares at the ref, who immediately is turned to stone
Ugly football, played by ugly bastards
How's that co-efficient going now, ya rabid. mutant, orange bastards
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back