Champions League Qualifier - FC Midtjylland

Who will progress to the next round of the Champions League

• Celtic

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Midtjylland

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
I will think of each and every one of The Lions as being a star until the day the reaper finally corners me. To be able to say I lived through that period is so precious . Their legacy is set in stone.
Agree Frank 100% mate unfortunately we live in different times when bang average employees think they are bigger and better than our club, yes off course you can leave CELTIC and better yourself TBH not very hard as Scottish fitba is dire, We wear a gold star ⭐️ above our crest not for some cheap tattoo opportunity but because the LIONS ARE OUR BHOYS and WE will never forget them , real LEGENDS 🍀🍀

I still wouldn't put Taylor in the get rid of bracket myself GS just yet and still think eddy offers far more than Ajeti still.
At a guess I would say there is still plenty going on in the background regarding the eddy situation. Can't see us bringing in his replacement until he is actually sold, and still not convinced it is going to happen this window as much as I hope it does.
He did work harder than usual last night but his lack of desire towards us still seems missing to me.
Young Murray and Leo have to be tied down with long term deals and would be terrible on the clubs behalf if they couldn't manage to do so, or worse still never made them the offer in the first place.
I dont think Eddy will go in this window either John and if I am honest the way he is performing I think he will struggle to get away anytime soon.
Has the exclusion from the Olympic French team got to him ???
He needs to get his act together and put himself back in the window or sign a new contract and resign himself to the fact that he will be a Celtic player for a long time.
I think the Bhoy has skill in abundance but he is also the laziest Celtic player I have ever seen..
Taylor for me mate is the very last resort,I have never at anytime thought he was Celtic class,the Bhoy had a decent game last night but he lacks strength on the ground and in the air..
I was raving about Murray mate and actually forgot we have another diamond defender in young Leo,it makes my mouth water when I think if these two and Welshy can stay together what a defence we would have 3 potentially great Celtic players..

HH

He did say he hadn't seen a replay so just tried to downplay it in the interview. I think after he sees it he will be telling Barkas something different behind closed doors.

I was delighted with the youngsters and it was good to see Christie more like the excellent player we enjoyed a couple of years ago. If he is prepared to knuckle down to be a team player again, stop the ridiculous "shoot on sight" nonsense and tell his Dad to shut his puss then I would be happy for him to stay.
As well as we played for a 1-1 draw we have to remember that game couldve so easily been 3 or 4 the way things were going when we took the lead and hitting woodwork twice . This new look Celtic still at present has familiar winners faces in it. Midtyland possibly underestimated us hopefully that'll happen a lot this season. They wont 2nd leg and we have to show the same energy. If Bain starts Barkas is surely finished. I noticed tonight our next opponents result was PSV 5 Galatasaray 1 that's impressive and more reason to remember that couldve been the score the other night at CP for us. I just hope that when we win in Denmark and PSV come calling itll be a rocking CP and the type of champions league ties I've personally, as I'm sure we all have , missed these champions league nights against top sides that we were accustomed to but lost with the champions route ( not saying I wouldn't take that) but its not as easy as others may think playing national champions all the time, that threw up all sorts of logistical challenges and unusual fixture destinations etc like Baku and Riga. Personally I'd rather play PSV at a full CP with the away goals rule now defunct , I'd fancy the bhoys that played and fought for the jersey the other night to give them a good game. There are no mugs at our level of European football champions route or not . And hopefully the draw will be kind enough to introduce it to them a wee trip to cluj or Bulgaria, Hungary where we know the footballs underatted, should that mob beat( malmo 2 hjk 1 ) hopefully it will give them the chance to go touring Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan and the rest of unknown ' Europe '

Last edited:
Never seen Andrews but John tried his heart out for Celtic yes he wasn’t always successful but was not frightened to have ago.
Fallon & Douglas were disasters. I never understood why St Martin stuck with Douglas who cost us that Final.
When Celtic were in Sydney I was speaking to Mark Bosnich who told me Martin O Neil tried to singe him on loan that season but he decided to stay at ManU and try win his 1st team place back, Pity as he was a top keeper which we needed,

PSV thrashed Galatasaray 5-1 to take a massive step towards the Champions League third qualifying round
Looks like if we get through it’s a trip to Holland
Israel striker Eran Zehavi scored a hat-trick and had an assist for the Dutch side, looks like he the danger man😱

PSV thrashed Galatasaray 5-1 to take a massive step towards the Champions League third qualifying round
Looks like if we get through it’s a trip to Holland
Israel striker Eran Zehavi scored a hat-trick and had an assist for the Dutch side, looks like he the danger man😱
Have we not faced zehavi before? Something rattling the grey matter making me think that

Still to far ahead to be looking winter, but maybe galastroy like for shite keepers, there may be hope for Barkas yet
If he doesnt start then surely hes done. At first I thought the sun was in his eyes but wasnt what a howler and weve had the bad fortune of seeing a few over the years. I'd say that bitton should be on his way as well guys lost the plot players get beaten for skill , power , pace etc but not bitton he just has to meet out his own punishment and in a game like that too. I dont think there will be a place for bitton at Anges Celtic once hes assembled his avengers

If he doesnt start then surely hes done. At first I thought the sun was in his eyes but wasnt what a howler and weve had the bad fortune of seeing a few over the years. I'd say that bitton should be on his way as well guys lost the plot players get beaten for skill , power , pace etc but not bitton he just has to meet out his own punishment and in a game like that too. I dont think there will be a place for bitton at Anges Celtic once hes assembled his avengers
Think the pair of them are done now myself winter, as both of them have nothing to offer us as a club now.
Barkas confidence is zero, and that can't fair well for defence in front of him, especially with been so young.
Don't think bain is much better either, another car crash in the making also, but has shown that he can actually save a shot, even if his distribution can be heart attack stuff at times.
A position that needs to be sorted out if we really want to have a successful season imo

Think the pair of them are done now myself winter, as both of them have nothing to offer us as a club now.
Barkas confidence is zero, and that can't fair well for defence in front of him, especially with been so young.
Don't think bain is much better either, another car crash in the making also, but has shown that he can actually save a shot, even if his distribution can be heart attack stuff at times.
A position that needs to be sorted out if we really want to have a successful season imo
I'm not for this FF loan again if it's true that we are indeed in for him again. If we get him I'll be totally behind him but theres other keepers out there and we made him no reason why we cant do that for our own player again. Want to see the back of these loan deals

I'm not for this FF loan again if it's true that we are indeed in for him again. If we get him I'll be totally behind him but theres other keepers out there and we made him no reason why we cant do that for our own player again. Want to see the back of these loan dealAccording to 'sources' in England, Southampton asked him to take a wage cut (from 100,000 per week insert eye roll) to 70,000 per week
He refused, so doubt we'll see him back at Celtic Park anytime soon
I'd like a younger keeper who communicates with his defenders and commands the box as the ball comes in
Me neither
Word is Fraser Forster was asked to take a wage cut, from 100 grand a week, to 70 grand, but he refused
I'd prefer to get a keeper in who is fearless and lets his defenders know what is expected
Someone who comes for crosses, and knows how to ping a ball, no more of this 'has to be able to play with the ball at his feet'
Get it up the park, quicker, and get the opposition on the back foot

I'm not for this FF loan again if it's true that we are indeed in for him again. If we get him I'll be totally behind him but theres other keepers out there and we made him no reason why we cant do that for our own player again. Want to see the back of these loan deals
Same but unfortunately needs must , wee have a keeper who is basically 🤔🤔🤔 SHITE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back